AR on Festive Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dimitri my steam name
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Festive WIki
His/Her SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:155779481

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Well my friend messaged me in org chat and suggested me to raid Bazzar 1. I go there I see 2 guys so I decide to go around unlock the back door while my friend is talking to them. Festive Wiki came inside and he was unarmed so I told him to drop everything he has my friend from the outside gunpoint the other guy and told him to also come inside. After he dropped 2 or 3 fishes he went to the door and he was talking to me. Then he tried to lock me in while he was in gun point. Once of course I killed him for trying to do that he started being really rude in the OOC chat calling me a cunt and stupid. @ayjay ツ was online he removed some of his messages but I didn't insist on him dealing with it I understand he was busy. His excuse was that he had a chance of getting out of this. For me he is lying how did he had a chance escaping when I was in 3-4ft distance and even if he run outside my friend was there and he was armed. I think he tried to leave while being on gunpoint because he had expensive materials on his inventory or many many drugs/cash. I would like to see his point of view as well :)
Evidence (Demo Required):Demo file
Tick: 18500 is where I start unlocking his building

Reaction score
I didn’t have any drugs on me. I had some bandages left and a phone. You never searched me nor took them so that is why I never dropped them, I attempted to walk out and run but once I done that I then came straight back inside while under GP. I was not lying at all and you are not getting any demos. Also if I did have expensive materials on me you would not have gotten them considering the fact that you’re not allowed to take them. Your friend also tried to gunpoint your friend inside somewhere to try and mug him which is against the rules and I will show a demo of that. @DB KILLER

Reaction score
Involved
His buddy in the middle of Bazaar gp'd me and started telling me to drop my shit when they started raiding Wiki and mugged him and then he was dealt with by Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted
Upon reviewing the demo It's clear that @Wiki didn't have a chance of escaping, therefore, he will receive a 1-week ban for 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.