ar on finlay russel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Alejandro Rojas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: finlay russel
His/Her SteamID: dont know
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He was waiting for me to open the checkpoint doors in glass co so he can have a look and a chance to raid as cop , so he invented reasons to put us tickets and said he will come back i told him many times its private property when there is an obstacle (bars on checkpoint ) . @Racxes plz can u check this out (didnt shoot em this time and look what happened )
Evidence (Demo Required):

https://mega.nz/#!kttDSAiJ!I8_IeBm6xQC-Cvxo-yKrAkEaduX49IaCYQkbY_NCbkQ

tick 9000

Reaction score
@Shay was an officer on the scene.
I was just patroling, I did not invent a reason to raid you since I was just peaking inside and someome made a 911 about a raid. Then my fellow officer pointed out there was a fridge so I asked if you lived there. You said you all live there so the other officer proceeded to cuff and since he was a cpl I followed suit. We then ticketed you for 11.3 and I then gave you further tickets because you began to call me gay and said I suck cock (Both in ic chat and LOOC) I then proceeded to make a report because numerous times you and your friends at glassco were breaking IC ectera.

Reaction score
Also why was an AR only made on me and not make one on
@ardomaxi since if I remember correctly you litreally said or one of your mates said "AR only on finlay" which is quite exessively negative

Reaction score
i make ar on u cause u started the whole thing , i just entered server and ended up having a ticket for no reason whatsoever propably because u thought i lived there , the insults were all in character in demo people can see that anyway wait for admin since u are right nothing will happen

Deleted member 3131

boys, we need to chill, i made sure no one would enter your property, we decided not to check it and just went out ways, nothing dramatic happened you did not lose anything and no rules were broken.
this is pretty much pointless

Reaction score
We had tickets and i have not even 2 k to pay em anyway this happened 4 times in 2 days thats why i did it i dont know if i am right or wrong just wanted to report what i saw and his last 4 -5 bans are because he done something wrong as cop

Reaction score
We had tickets and i have not even 2 k to pay em anyway this happened 4 times in 2 days thats why i did it i dont know if i am right or wrong just wanted to report what i saw and his last 4 -5 bans are because he done something wrong as cop
Since you bring my bans into question care to look at the time stamps?

1548445508997.png

Status
Not open for further replies.