AR on Flux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mendo/Donnie Schmitt
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Flux
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:193051131
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 ignoring gunpoint while going at a very slow speed
Evidence (Demo Required):
courtesy of filip

@Flux

Reaction score
Let me explain this from my perspective, you were talking over your fellow officer saying pull over. I couldn't hear the other officer say get out. This was when the vehicle was fired upon. If I'm being shot at I'm not going to get out the vehicle, nor am I going to pull over. As I was heading towards the gas station I could have pulled over, then you started to shoot at me. This in my opinion warrants me to run away, stop making petty AR's on people because you can't do your job properly.

Reaction score
Let me explain this from my perspective, you were talking over your fellow officer saying pull over. I couldn't hear the other officer say get out. This was when the vehicle was fired upon. If I'm being shot at I'm not going to get out the vehicle, nor am I going to pull over. As I was heading towards the gas station I could have pulled over, then you started to shoot at me. This in my opinion warrants me to run away, stop making petty AR's on people because you can't do your job properly.
What did you think i wanted you to do when i walk up to you while pointing my gun at you?
A rulebreak is a rulebreak, petty or not

Reaction score
What did you think i wanted you to do when i walk up to you while pointing my gun at you?
A rulebreak is a rulebreak, petty or not
I heard pull over, I didn't hear you say get out the car. I'm sure my demo will show that as well. I was going to pull over at gas and you started shooting me.

Reaction score
I heard pull over, I didn't hear you say get out the car. I'm sure my demo will show that as well. I was going to pull over at gas and you started shooting me.
You didnt answer my question. What did you think i wanted you to do when i walk up to you while pointing my gun at you?

Reaction score
Exactly. Use common sense when someone is pointing a gun at you
I mean I can't hear over what the dude in the car was saying, I heard pull over. Pull over doesn't mean stop in the road, it means stop at a safe location. That's what I was doing, you then shot the car. Just because someone points a gun at you doesn't restrict you to a few things, you follow their instructions; maybe focus on speaking louder, then your instructions will be heard.

Reaction score
Denied

The car was already moving when you pulled out your gun. Your also instructing the driver to pull over, not ordering him to get out of his car.

@Pugga

Status
Not open for further replies.