Ar on FreeRickzRoyayHeAntDoNuffin/Ricky Rozay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
See this is when i get myself into trouble ive had that exact thing happen to me before telling me to come out or get smoked out because they couldnt get in cause are defences were to good. And i never posted a ar on them or anything cause i didnt think it was that big of a deal if they give you warning to come out with ur hands up or ur getting smoked out. But it is what it is him and his friends were in to good of postions for us to run right into they had us in a kill box 2 of the entrances were blocked off and they were camping both doors if we pushed in there dead insta we force them out we have a fighting chance. Was just the way i thought of it i didnt have 10guys on and c4 to blow everything to shit not that rich only could afford fire bombs couldnt afford 13k to make a c4 to blow everything up and then throw bunch of flash bangs. So we had to make due with the weapons we could afford to use and thats what i did. If it was against the rules i apologies but at the time the situation was going on i didnt see it as a problem as its happend to me before. But i also shouldnt just assume what other people do all the time is correct. So ill just have to record and start posting demos and ars of people doing stuff like this. But to be honest im sitting here thinking if i would of played the situation differently but i would still of played it the exact same way with how we were forced into 2 doors like that with both of them camping them.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Just because you think their defence is too good doesnt mean you can make a 2k molatov and burn all there props, guns and drugs gaining nothing costing the person around 30k just because your too shit to raid them.

Status
Not open for further replies.