AR on freedavid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] St.Wylde #FreeDavid
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Buzz Wylde
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172654657
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Fireman came to raid also as you can see in video he came with the fire truck and also i was with weapon ak 101 and he decided to risk his life to kill me with the fireman truck while it's police job to do it and not firemans job to do it and he turned the fire truck on me to kill me witch it's 3.4.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
I didnt come to raid at all, I was 10-19. And I'm pretty sure no one inside was there that you could save, you just sort of appeared and shot at officers, So I took a cheeky Swerve out of pure instinct in my 12 tonne fire engine to take you down.

And 3.4? Citation needed. I risked next to nothing. Saw you were reloading whilst pointing a gun at me and I took it as an opportunity to save myself and my fellow government employees.

Seen this done many times before and this isnt the first time I've stopped a raid as a non LEO Government employee, So if this is against the rules then let me know.

Reaction score
Accepted - @TheRealPleaseDiePie, as it stands. I don't see why you were there at all. As you were a firefighter, you must have heard over the radio that there was an on-going raid and should've avoided it at all costs. Not turn up and see what you can run over. If by the off chance you didn't hear about the raid over the comms, I'm sure you would've heard the shots. If not, then I'd like to ask you to either invest in a new headset or fixing your sound before continuing to play on the server as it is rule (2.7).

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

2.7 Required Sounds
When playing on this game server, players must be able to hear in-game sounds, including other player’s microphones. Players do not have to use a microphone to play on this game server.

@TheRealPleaseDiePie will be receiving a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.