AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Literally the pettiest shit. I started a raid. I got shot, realized I had no bandages, and left. The raid was over, and you won. What were your intentions if I didn't leave? Chase me into the street in front of God and everybody trying to score a kill? Nothing would of changed whether I left or not.
In fact, because you were both whining so much in OOC I went back and did the raid again. You killed me and got the gun. This is exactly the reason I left the server to begin with. babies like you two crying because you couldn't get a kill.

Reaction score
Literally ofc we were gonna chase after you, or 1 of us atleast. You just raided us and because I was complaining is that, you stored you gun and disconnected not even 5 minutes after you started, we could've been right behind you for all you would know, or coming behind you just the few seconds before you left. We weren't, but we could've been, you couldn't even be bothered to leave the area or go to hospital

Reaction score
Ignoring the fact that chasing after me in the middle of a street with an AK out for no good reason is a blatant violation of 3.4, if you were behind me I would probably hear your yelling and most definitely your shooting, and I would of taken cover and returned fire. But that leaves the question, why didn't you chase after me, you clearly knew I left the building, so what stopped you?

Reaction score
@Freedor I didn't know you left the building, and Idk if Leonard did either before he realised you left. Just because it's in the demo doesn't mean we just know, a lot of people stands and camps upstairs, downstairs or near the door, we don't have Wallhacks so we can't see you. Anyways no it's not 3.4 for "No" reason, you literally just raided and attacked us. You even shot at us, so how is that for "No" reason.

A1L

Reaction score
When he says situation was resolved in-game, he meant he rejoined and attempted to raid again and died. - No staff was on the server at the time

Reaction score
I redid the raid in game and since I died and they got my gun I thought it was settled, apparently not. @A1L please dont respond if you're not involved it can confuse people

Reaction score
@A1L Then why didnt you mention it in game? Thats a horrible excuse, its the same if i go on every ar and say I was incolved because I was going to flank

Status
Not open for further replies.