AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You was bleeding
3.18 Storages and trunks
While their life is in immediate danger a player must not use their storage boxes/trunks to avoid losing valuable items

Reaction score
@A1L Second time after I shot you Nicolas were literally 30 seconds away, if I had died he would've been there to kill you, he's involved.

Reaction score
@Freedor NICOLAS was involved as a Flanker, I think you should retake first grade math. As far as I checked that's 3 and and is it not allowed to flank now? I called Nicolas when you raided, hence I was on the phone, telling him to come and help.

Reaction score
Ok, then you do it, I don't care who called as long as I can see he was called. I can't believe there are 2 other people involved who weren't even in the immediate area of Slums.

Reaction score
@Freedor You have a huge fucking problem to read, I said fucking NICOLAS WAS not George FFS. Either way, I don't have to proof shit to you, unless staff requests it.

A1L

Reaction score
Why are you mad all of a sudden? I'm giving my input cause I was partially involved, please calm yourself.

Reaction score
Accepted

User will be warned for breaking 3.18

@Freedor next time I would recommend you not to store your weapon when you are bleeding out. Then DC’ing

If you are raiding it is YOUR responsibility to make sure you have bandages and anything else to keep alive during that raid​

Status
Not open for further replies.