AR on Freedor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Luke AKA The hole in the donut / Nicky O-Neill

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [FTG] Freedor21 / Michael Helloman

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58219050

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 1.1, called me a retard in OOC for telling him security cams are not NPCs and don't have to be treated as such. This user seems to have a hard time understanding the rules, I tried explaining to him that MrLewis made a thread a while back explaining how cameras do not have to be treated like NPCs but he seemed to insist I was wrong and I had broken 2.1

Evidence:
6564d3a53327345f807a872b845bfc5b.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Oh no, someone was a dick to you on the Internet! Now, you wanna task about the ones you broke? You killed me and I think one other officer in front of: NPC's, a large crowd, cameras, a medic, and side of a highway. You also baited me twice, yelling to "get back to the meth", which if you were or were not, is 3.4. You don't want to include the security cameras because that's the greatest chance of you getting caught, which you are wrong. However, I want to see if you can prove me wrong. Also, by shouting that, it's also breaking 2.1 playing realistically, you wouldn't no rally shout that in front of a cop, would you? Anyway, this is your AR against me for being a person on the Internet, I think you're salty I called you out.
[DOUBLEPOST=1479816571,1479815903][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I never insulted you, I was trying to ask a question. It's unfortunate how you took it the wrong way, but I was concerned how you thought you had a pretty good chance of getting away when you killed me literally in front of the camera, in front of a crowd of 5 or 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.