AR on Fusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Gimic / Jamal Mohammad
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Fusions / Muhammad Doman? @Fusions
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81900845
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player tried to take me hostage for no reason and after failing to do that he killed me. In the video he says "i told you once put the phone down" which i didn't hear him say anything the first time you can see my mic on i was saying "Wtf why did you fucking shoot me right after saying im gonna shoot you? as you can see i fully complied which then there is no reason to kill me Player also missed that TFU and also Officer's was at PD at the time at the front when he first shot which means he had no plan of escape if they responded to the shots. and I have never had any full on contact with this player i don't think i have every spoken to him in-game correct me if im wrong?
Evidence (Demo Required):

Proof of me dying
https://puu.sh/xydyz/b37a290cfa.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
A Clear reason, not only did you evade gunpoint even know I was saying get back here, but the fact you stayed on ts even know I said put the phone down and screamed "Omg don't hurt me" making it clear to your org you were being mugged. When I saw your organization come up I shot you because you were incompliant with putting the phone down the first time I said to resulting your org coming and attempting to shoot me. The fact I needed to shoot in the first place rather pissed me off because it alerted cops in the area so you are lucky I didn't slay you straight up, it's so clear you clearly looked away as if you were none the wiser and didn't know you were getting gun pointed so that you could make an excuse, think about it a guy is coming in with a gun that you don't know and he screams " get the fuck back up" obviously if someone is speaking to you, you tend to look at the person and answer them.

About the whole "I didn't hear you say anything at first" I really can't help that, a clear malfunction with my microphone that I was not aware of.

Reaction score
One i didnt say "Omg dont hurt me" two why would i turn around for a guy saying "Get back here" when i dont know you at all and i passed you when you had a M4 on your back? shooting me right away saying im gonna shoot you giving me no time to respord and get down you almost killed me but lucky for me you missed some shots. I fully complied with you as you can see janice walked him with a phone what he gonna do with that you started to shoot him which after you killed me for complying with your orders

Reaction score
One i didnt say "Omg dont hurt me" two why would i turn around for a guy saying "Get back here" when i dont know you at all and i passed you when you had a M4 on your back? shooting me right away saying im gonna shoot you giving me no time to respord and get down you almost killed me but lucky for me you missed some shots. I fully complied with you as you can see janice walked him with a phone what he gonna do with that you started to shoot him which after you killed me for complying with your orders
From my view I thought you were in full sight of me, I thought you were purposely ignoring me. And you did say something along the line of "oh don't mug me" and I felt that clearly made your friends aware of the situation. Whilst being gun pointed it should be a given that you put your phone right down, otherwise, you are risking your life.

Reaction score
From my view I thought you were in full sight of me, I thought you were purposely ignoring me. And you did say something along the line of "oh don't mug me" and I felt that clearly made your friends aware of the situation. Whilst being gun pointed it should be a given that you put your phone right down, otherwise, you are risking your life.
Wrong again i didnt say anything about a mug i said "Wtf why did you shot me" after you said put the phone down a did. I didnt inform my org about a mug i just said something to you and as you can see by the video janice asked 2 times for me to reply which i didnt

Reaction score
Okay, after reviewing my video, I have seen what you said firstly, you said "why the fuck are you shooting me you prick" which is 3.4 so you are liable to get killed. I thought you were ignoring me and aware that I was gun pointing you which was my mistake and because I shot you I gave you a bandage so that you wouldn't die, so I don't believe that comes under 2.5 as it was a clear mistake that I compensated for. But the fact you said "why the fuck did you shoot" straight into organisation ts made your org aware, putting my life at risk. Regardless of everything I've said calling me a prick under gunpoint is enough to kill you :p
7d37a645d05be99a819235c4523f9858.png

evidence:1:14 clearly hear him call me a prick even though he was being gun pointed and just before I shot him once as a warning shot

Reaction score
you killed me as well. I was unarmed, and i walked into slums, you had no idea that i was part of the org, i simply walked in unarmed and got instantly killed. Explain that to me as well please.

Status
Not open for further replies.