Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name
SleepyMode / Jessica Fox

His/Her Steam/In-game Name
Gazzy Gaming / Michael Dawson

His/Her SteamID
Gazzy Gaming - STEAM_0:1:5348027

Why Should This Player Be Punished
2.9 - Gazzy Gaming has decided to advertise his and MangoJuice's DarkRP server named "MangoGaming" in the OOC chat, disconnecting from the server.
EDIT: 2.9 reads "Players must only use the available chat functions for their intended purpose". People have been banned for that before.

Evidence (Demo Required)
http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...749/4C419AA8072FD752123814D2B1313226A7DB019B/

Tick
N/A

Last edited:
Reaction score
hey sleepy im sorry for that i didnt think when i posted it i was stupid to do that im sorry and wont do it again

Reaction score
Hello All,

Just wanted to inform you that I have nothing to do with this advertisment. I believe @SC3 Gazzy gaming thought it would be a good idea to try and support me and my server. I didn't at any point ask him to advertise my server, as the only advertisment has been a video which you can view here. He has told me that he was not thinking at the time and apologised, and I think he was only doing it to help me out with the server.
-edit-
2.9 Text Chat
Players must only use the available chat functions for their intended purpose (these are outlined in the ‘chat help’ section of the F1 menu). For example when using the /advert function players must use it realistically and for advertising purposes only. Players may not at any time attempt to bypass the OOC message limit.

Reaction score
sleepy read this it does not say anything about advertising a server Players must only use the available chat functions for their intended purpose (these are outlined in the ‘chat help’ section of the F1 menu). For example when using the /advert function players must use it realistically and for advertising purposes only. Players may not at any time attempt to bypass the OOC message limit.
[DOUBLEPOST=1478951676,1478948282][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your Steam/In-game Name
SleepyMode / Jessica Fox

His/Her Steam/In-game Name
Gazzy Gaming / Michael Dawson

His/Her SteamID
Gazzy Gaming - STEAM_0:1:5348027

Why Should This Player Be Punished
2.9 - Gazzy Gaming has decided to advertise his and MangoJuice's DarkRP server named "MangoGaming" in the OOC chat, disconnecting from the server.
EDIT: 2.9 reads "Players must only use the available chat functions for their intended purpose". People have been banned for that before.

Evidence (Demo Required)
http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...749/4C419AA8072FD752123814D2B1313226A7DB019B/

Tick
N/A
Hum i havent seen that before people being banned from the server only the ooc chat m8
[DOUBLEPOST=1478981113][/DOUBLEPOST]im sorry i didnt mean to put it in ooc i know i did wrong ill happily take a warning.

Sam

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

@SC3 Gazzy gaming

There will be no punishment, but I am telling you to not advertise other server in OOC chat.​

Status
Not open for further replies.