Google Chrome 3.4 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Crimson C O K E / Faith Nakamura
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Google Chrome / Bob Bobov
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191086074
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 Stole a gun in a crime scene in front of an officer and ran off with it. He risked going to jail for some beretta. 2.5 Killed me for no reason as I was looking for him for tampering with evidence
Evidence (Demo Required): http://fileshare.link/864f2a90e60b4fd1/perpheads_demo_2018-5-10_11-51-04.dem
Tick: 15000 (nicks the gun in front of me) 19700 (kills me with 2 friends, tells me to get out kills me)

Last edited:

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 Stole a gun in a crime scene in front of an officer and ran off with it. He risked going to jail for some beretta. 2.5 Killed me for no reason as I was looking for him for tampering with evidence
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/fm/toIHVa7b
Tick: 15000 (nicks the gun in front of me) 19700 (kills me with 2 friends, tells me to get out kills me)
I did not steal the gun first of all I throw it away so you couldn't confiscate it and run away and for some reason someone killed you and that was not me and I don't see how I broke 3.4 when I did not kill you or anything what I only did was broke a law to save his pistol. Also, I am pretty sure that @Samuel can confirm that as well because he was a part of the situation.

Reaction score
I did not steal the gun first of all I throw it away so you couldn't confiscate it and run away and for some reason someone killed you and that was not me and I don't see how I broke 3.4 when I did not kill you or anything what I only did was broke a law to save his pistol. Also, I am pretty sure that @Samuel can confirm that as well because he was a part of the situation.

That's even worse. You didn't even take the gun away for personal benefit, you did it to fuck with a cop. More 3.4

And why would you "save his gun"? You wanted the guy arrested and his gun confiscated, you were among the ones who repeatedly told me to handcuff him and you and your friends laughed when I said I would confiscate it. So what you do next is pick up the gun with fists in front of my face and run away with it. You put your freedom at risk for 0 benefit, basically.

3 people shot me and I'm pretty sure you were among them, with a chick wearing all-blue and some other guy.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
That's even worse. You didn't even take the gun away for personal benefit, you did it to fuck with a cop. More 3.4

And why would you "save his gun"? You wanted the guy arrested and his gun confiscated, you were among the ones who repeatedly told me to handcuff him and you and your friends laughed when I said I would confiscate it. So what you do next is pick up the gun with fists in front of my face and run away with it. You put your freedom at risk for 0 benefit, basically.
The only thing I did was to throw the gun away and run off nothing else and to save someone's gun and to fuck around is 2 different things. Also going afk middle of bazaar while someone is shooting is not smart.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/fm/toIHVa7b
And ow yea when I killed you at bazaar if you were the one in the car driving towards me that was because I killed 2 people and raided their shop as well.

Reaction score
The only thing I did was to throw the gun away and run off nothing else and to save someone's gun and to fuck around is 2 different things. Also going afk middle of bazaar while someone is shooting is not smart.

I was AFK before the shot (because there was 1 shot only) for reasons that do not concern you. Me being AFK doesn't relate to the AR at ALL since it was for 2 minutes and the situation got handled anyway, that comment is completely useless.

I am now going to stop responding to your replies because you are unable to defend yourself coherently.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I was AFK before the shot (because there was 1 shot only) for reasons that do not concern you. Me being AFK doesn't relate to the AR at ALL since it was for 2 minutes and the situation got handled anyway, that comment is completely useless.

I am now going to stop responding to your replies because you are unable to defend yourself coherently.
Lol I had a reason to kill you first of all second for breaking a law to save someones gun is not breaking any rules

Reaction score
Key? Does megaupload ask for the key or a key for the demo itself? I don't know very well how to do this with demos, but I changed the file host now.
May i recommend if u dont know how to get demo key, you could always download OBS recorder as it is free and record the part of the demo you want, could save the hastle.
not involved but helping the situation.

Reaction score
The link you have provided doesn't work. Try using Google Drive, Dropbox, or Mega

Status
Not open for further replies.