AR ON Hafez Hamah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Andoyan/ Andii Millheimerian
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: King of Ungala, Hafez Hamah
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:33204183

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Breaking 3.4 2,1 and 3,6 while we were trying to rob him, Refusing to drop his items while being gunpointed, I told him several times to drop his items before i shot him, He refuses and says in swedish ''do it i dont care its just a game''
Evidence (Demo Required):
http://demo.ovh.eu/en/5cb0be409221c1fe0af893d8c4b9a3b9/
Tick: 1500

Payback is a bitch

Last edited:
Reaction score
"Earlier when I played people said I couldn't rob people by an NPC, but then apparently that rule changed, that day was the first day I got back from a looong break and he tried to rob me, where I said you can't by an NPC. (I still thought the rules I was told earlier were still the ones that were Active) Hence why I acted salty and didn't comply with the robbery, if someone would've said the rules changed I would've given him Everything. After Andii left I asked in /help if I can rob someone by an NPC where I got the answers: Yes. No, and It depends on the situation. Therefor I didn't know if it was right or wrong. I'm deeply sorry for the misunderstanding etc." Comments from Hafez Hamah, this is Hafez's words not mine. I take no responsibility for his words, I just inform you about them.

Reaction score
After watching the demo, King of Ungala, Hafez Hama/Simon the Savage clearly broke 3.6 and 3.24, didn't RP any sort of fear whatsoever for his death saying it was because he had no items and didn't make any attempt to save his life once Andoyan started shooting. He also did fail to comply with the mugging by saying a player can't drop at an NPC and that it's against the rules, breaking 3.24 while no rule actually condones Hafez's actions or condemns Andoyan's. I absolutely give this my support.

Status
Not open for further replies.