AR on Andii Milleheimerian and Garo Kirakosian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Hafez Hamah - king of ungala
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Garo Kirakosian - [S.E] Garo, and Andii Milleheimerian (No clue what his steam name is)
His/Her SteamID: Garo - STEAM_0:1:13917620 Andii - STEAM_0:1:36783994
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Basically what happens is that I was chilling outside the Slums apartments when they pulled up, no biggie I thought and got a bit paranoid. I retracted inside and they followed, they came a bit too close. So I got my gun in passive mode, if they'd try anything. They started stalking me constantly until I heard and saw my screen shake at about 40 seconds into the video (they hit me with bats/canes), that's when I panicked and started shooting at them. I murdered Garo but Andii kept coming at me (with a bat??? when I had a gun) and eventually killed me. They pretty much stalked me and attacked me for no reason.
Evidence (Demo Required):
VIDEO ENDS AT 1 MINUTE SHARP.
Tick: N/A.

Reaction score
You didn't have your weapon at attack stance on me first, during that time i had the chance to swing the bat on you a couple of times, and instead of RP'ing your injuries you kept firing on me.Another thing you did was risking your own life by opening fire on me close to the PD, the cops could come out and shoot you down.Instead of running to the PD and scream for help you decided to use a gun

Reaction score
Please get rid of the horrible music also is there a reason you cut the in game audio and replaced it?

Reaction score
I do not understand the situation.

@Garo.k - Why did you begin to chase @Simon The Savage in the first place? You could see that he had a gun with him when he pulled it at his side inside the slums. You then begin to chase him with a baseball bat fully knowing that there is a chance you would be gunned down, which happened thus breaking 3.4:
245d03749077173269b6c1de041a2fbe.png

This was not exactly an attempt to mug Simon- chasing someone in the street with a bat is not a mug and is somewhat unrealistic, especially outside the Police Department:
659b9777c8877650b89fe2c9214e6ee9.png

NOTE THIS IS DEBATABLE (unclear at 0:41-0:42 whether Simon was hit in the head or not, you can see the flinch in the video).

@Simon The Savage - I am not going to turn this against you but you somewhat broke 3.3:
e83679a8d61f2c7e8b441008fe37170a.png

By being hit by a baseball bat to the head(?) but not feeling anything- adrenaline is not really taken into account as you would either be knocked out or dead really, but I am just nitpicking.

If Garo/Simon could provide a video where we can actually hear what is being said that would be great, a demo would also be appreciated.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd gladly give a demo but I don't know how to do anything regarding that, I was using shadowplay which works just like a demo.

Reaction score
You wanna know why we attacked you? Because you have been messing with us all the time ingame and threatened so dont come here and lie, You knew that we were looking for you or else you wouldnt put your gun on passive stance as soon as you saw us, And after you died you went offline to save your gun. Go offline to save a glock? Really? You are the one who broke the rules not us, Remember when we caught you at the restaurant when you was beside the drug dealer? You refused to drop your items, Kinda 3.4,2,1 and 3.6 there? Would you like to have an AR on that? If you want so sure

Reaction score
For some reason when I press a demo and press "Play" it doesn't work. When I press "Record" or whatever it was then it loads and at the end it crashes my game.

Reaction score
You are the one who broke the rules not us, Remember when we caught you at the restaurant when you was beside the drug dealer? You refused to drop your items, Kinda 3.4,2,1 and 3.6 there? Would you like to have an AR on that? If you want so sure
I don't think bringing up other incidents and using them as threats is the best cause of action at the moment. Please keep it to THIS AR.

Reaction score
First of all, remove the music it just makes it look like you're waiting outside for your friends to pick you up, second of all you're walking around with a Glock in broad daylight in your hand when Police and the CCTV would be notified.

Put the original video in without the music just out of curiosity.

Reaction score
Doesn't matter why they attacked you, this is clearly breaking 3.4 as they knew you had a gun.

Last edited by a nazi, god damn it Lewis. It wasn't even that bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+Support, why are you even arguing it, it's obvious they've broken 3.4, come on, before you start with this "Oh maybe" bullshit, it's clear as day that they've broken the rules. Even before Garo is able to get the first hit in he already has his gun in attack mode, not to mention, simply having a gun on his person (Which he showed multiple times) Should be enough of a warning to back away from the guy because he has a gatty and you have a baseball bat.

People that say they haven't broken any rules: Stop being retarded

Reaction score
You have all this demo trouble so maybe upload the video without music? I mean you already showed us that works fine. You probably have the original saved somewhere.

Sure Garo and Andii probably shouldn't have batted him without reason, but if they thought he might be attempting to kill them, for mugging him earlier, which they have said they tried to. This might be justifiable. Shaun already provided logs of him disconnecting to save the glock. I still think there is more to this than Simon is letting on.

Reaction score
Pending.

Upload your demo or upload the youtube video without the music or as it seems to me you're hiding something why remove the audio? Failure to upload a demo or youtube video with the in game audio will result in an deeper investigation. As for punishments, they will be sorted out by the end of the week once the demo with audio is uploaded.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
+Support
The players did break 3.4
thinking they can take on a Glock
The Candy Stick can not take on a Pistol or Higher!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

God knows how these two manage to have the amount of warnings and bans that they do and still not stay permanently banned.

There is clear evidence here that they had broke 3.4. As for those saying that he was breaking 3.4 by taking the gun out so close to the PD, they fail to see that it is Garo breaking 3.4 for trying to kill him that close in the first place. There are laws (not sure which one, it's under 5.0 section) which allow someone to commit a murder in self defence. If he had stayed there and waited for police and explained after gunning down Garo, then chances are he would have received a 5 year sentence max (Maybe even let off depending on the officer).

+Support
Their ban record is awful, which clearly shows they still do not take this game or community seriously.

Reaction score
Sorry for the inconvenience.
After myself, @Blicky, @LEWIS 088 and @Creepis went through the video, we decided Garo & Andii clearly broke 3.4 and 2.1 by chasing down Simon with a bat outside the PD even though he clearly showed that he had a gun and no intend to kill them.
And since they did indeed break the rules they will be banned and the ban is going to set to permanent.
Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.