Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Tim | Horsefighter kickback.com / Tim Marshall
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:b.flemming29 / Harold Jenson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:150975748
Why Should This Player Be Punished:3.4
Shot me for trying to give him a ticket for 9.1
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
So let me first off by explaining I killed you without the intention of killing you and I didn't end up apologising for this over Steam, Now, as for why I killed you, I was getting that gun out to sell it as I was running a firearms store, now when I turned around I saw you draw your gun and I thought you were going to shoot me for getting the gun out, this may not sound believable but I can assure you this is very much true, nevertheless I probably shouldn't have killed you so I am sorry.

Tim

Reaction score
So let me first off by explaining I killed you without the intention of killing you and I didn't end up apologising for this over Steam, Now, as for why I killed you, I was getting that gun out to sell it as I was running a firearms store, now when I turned around I saw you draw your gun and I thought you were going to shoot me for getting the gun out, this may not sound believable but I can assure you this is very much true, nevertheless I probably shouldn't have killed you so I am sorry.
This is just another case of copbait, you friend runs over asking if he has a warrant, you guys start punching each other right infront of me and in public, you then run over to your storage, take out a gun, and shoot me before my gun was even raised, yet you're still trying to use the excuse you thought I was going to shoot you. You were just baiting for a kill, and now you have an AR against you. This guy should NOT be a training officer. First trying to act up to me on steam urging me to "post the AR already" and then as soon as I post it, pretend that you apologized before I posted it? That's just stupid.

Reaction score
I have the message for proof that I apologised but seeing as your now calling me stupid let's talk about the fact that I actually shot you once you raised your weapon if you watch the video carefully, so therefore you actually broke 3.4 by raising your weapon whilst under gunpoint. I didn't bait you, I hit James because he's my friend and it's an inside thing that we do, as I say I then entered my shop to start selling you entered, at which point I pinpointed you now I was going to warn you to leave but then you went to raise your weapon then as soon as I saw it raise I had to shoot you as my life was at risk. Now you can either stop being salty and accept what I'm saying is true or you can not reply and just let me get banned either way, I have just realised you have broken 3.4 so I would like a Staff Member to look at that for me.

Tim

Reaction score
I have the message for proof that I apologised but seeing as your now calling me stupid let's talk about the fact that I actually shot you once you raised your weapon if you watch the video carefully, so therefore you actually broke 3.4 by raising your weapon whilst under gunpoint. I didn't bait you, I hit James because he's my friend and it's an inside thing that we do, as I say I then entered my shop to start selling you entered, at which point I pinpointed you now I was going to warn you to leave but then you went to raise your weapon then as soon as I saw it raise I had to shoot you as my life was at risk. Now you can either stop being salty and accept what I'm saying is true or you can not reply and just let me get banned either way, I have just realised you have broken 3.4 so I would like a Staff Member to look at that for me.
You're making contradicting statements, seeing as you have told me that you shouldn't have shot me when you messaged me on Steam. If you think I broke 3.4 in the video above, I'm sorry man, but I don't think you should even be allowed to be a training officer, let alone play on a serious RP server.

Reaction score
As I was also involved in the situation I will give my side of the story. I was hanging out at bazaar(after attempting to rob the bank) and I saw and officer so I asked him to see if I was warranted he asked me why And i said no reason as it could get me in trouble. Then Harold punched me, he was just being friendly so I punched him back to ensure I wasn't being rude and that's just how our friend ship works. I then said to the officer I wouldn't like to press charges I acted under 2.2 so you can't charge me either. Harold then went into his shop telling me to follow as he had something to talk to me about. I didn't follow at first as I was still trying to figuere out whether I was warranted or not. The officer then followed and before Harold had time to close the door the officer was in the doorway as shown in the video provided. I went to the officer and said I'm not pressing charges and the officer went in the building farther we then told the officer to leave the building so we could close the door. He did not listen and I then told him to leave again. At this point Harold already had a shotgun on his back probably to scare the living shit out of me when I went into talk to him. And he pulled it out and shot the officer. I personally feel our reasons were just. And honestly I feel you as the officer are in the wrong here not us.

Tim

Reaction score
I was hanging out at bazaar(after attempting to rob the bank) and I saw and officer so I asked him to see if I was warranted he asked me why And i said no reason as it could get me in trouble.

What is the point of this other than causing trouble and endangering your life due to risk of imprisonment? If I had said yes, you would've either been arrested or I would've been killed (in the very, if not the most, public space), causing more police to show up to scene.

Then Harold punched me, he was just being friendly so I punched him back to ensure I wasn't being rude and that's just how our friend ship works.

This is the most ridiculous excuse you could've came up with. My friend broke the law in front of the police officer so I broke the law, too, just because we're friends. You yelled "I want to press charges" which is strange, considering it was just a friendly return of a somewhat homo-erotic love tap, am I right? You were repeatedly yelling you wanted him arrested, and as I attempted to take judicial and enforcing action, you backed out without reason. What other reason do you have for this other than to just fishing for police attention? Do you do this in real life? Cry 'help my dad beats me' and then saying "jk" when the cops show up at your doorstep?

I went to the officer and said I'm not pressing charges and the officer went in the building farther we then told the officer to leave the building so we could close the door.

The issue here is that you don't need to press charges, the state/police is the one pressing the charges. Who presses the charges if someone died? Not the victim, of course, because he's dead. The police doesn't need someone 'pressing charges' if a law is broken. The police can continue to perform autonomous judgement and enforcing actions at will if a law is broken.

At this point Harold already had a shotgun on his back probably to scare the living shit out of me when I went into talk to him. And he pulled it out and shot the officer.

Having the shotgun on his back isn't even the problem here, in case you didn't realize. The real problem is that he aimed it up to shoot me, for which he had no reason. His door was simply left open and I proceeded in to perform my duty as a police officer. Had he not shot me, I would've held my pistol by my side and told him to holster the shotgun before administering whatever enforcement action I had to administer. The issue is that he decided to shoot me, for invalid reasons, because his life was not at risk for imprisonment, and even if it was, it was your own fault for approaching me and fishing for my attention (copbaiting) which you probably wouldn't do if you had just robbed a bank.

Just think about it for a moment. You rob a bank in real life and then hours later go over to the police station to ask them if any of the officers recognize you. If they say no, wouldn't it spark an investigation? If they said yes, wouldn't you be arrested? I would love for you to attempt to explain this to me, as it simply does not make any sense whatsoever. No matter what happened, the outcome would negatively impact you. The only way that this wouldn't have impacted you is if you didn't even bother approaching a police officer after robbing a bank, which is literally at the top of the list of things NOT to do after robbing a bank.

I personally feel our reasons were just. And honestly I feel you as the officer are in the wrong here not us.

You accuse me of being in the wrong here, but I fail to see what other actions I should have or could have taken. Two probable criminals approach me in the street and then proceed to break the law in front of me. What could I have done? Simply walking away would be against the server rules regarding performing my duty as a police officer.

Still I do not see the reason for your friend aiming his gun at me and then proceeding to kill me without hesitation, seeing as he simply would receive a ticket and then be left alone, had you guys not been stupid enough to actually approach a police officer after robbing a bank, none of this would have happened, and you wouldn't have to mow down a police officer without any proper reasoning.

Not only is it completely and utterly worrying that the police trainer in question here shot down a player without proper reasoning, but even worse is that he doesn't understand what he did wrong, and to this moment, is still trying to make up excuses in an attempt to lower his punishment, should it be given to him.

Reaction score
-Apologies for the unseeded post conpletely an accident-

Okay so for starters tim you have been very disrespectful and this is not the best way to represent yourself, and you calling Harold a bad PtO while he is off duty has nothing to do with the scenario. Me and Harold have both explained our actions and they were deffinetly just in my oppinion. Where you say I was cop baiting I would like to argue with the fact that if I was going to cop bait why wouldn't I just goto he PD and do it, that's because I wasn't I planned to look for a single unit in a location far away from the PD so an escape would be easy if needed. So when I asked you I already had an escape plan if needed and I had no idea Harold was at bazaar until he punched me so it would've been hard to organize something like that. Now I completely understand why you were ticketing him aswell, what I really don't understand is why you would stand in his doorway so he couldn't close the door and then further move into the property which had 2 possibly armed criminals one that was just asking about a warrant(I was armed the whole time) which is further more putting your life at risk. You knew you could possibly put gunned and you were deffinetly out manned as there was only one other officer on at the time. But instead of calling for backup before entering the property you moved in yourself. Now yes Harold shooting you instantly was overkill and he admitted and apologized for his actions. But that still doesn't give you any reason to disrespect him like you have been in this thread. I really don't see what your trying to get done with this AR

Reaction score
Look, my shop was a Firearm store, I was about to sell that weapon, if you don't believe me fine whatever I'm not going to sit and beg for your faith in me honesty. However I then proceeded to shoot you as soon as I turn around to find your weapon in your hand. I feel as though I had every right to shoot you as you trespassed into my shop after being warned not to and then you pulled out your weapon in my property. But hey like I said, I'm not going to beg you to to believe me, hence why I'm just going to wait for a Staff Member to give their verdict on the situation.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Player will be banned for two days for shooting an Officer over a minor ticket.
Harold shouldn't have withdrawn his firearm while being ticketed.
Tim should make sure they have the persons full attention when giving tickets.​

Status
Not open for further replies.