Ar on Hello420

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Hello420 @

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44750848

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Was Meta Gaming in a police raid with his friends i don't remember them at this time tho

Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/#!GcNWRCJY!edBEk6ONve4D7xO4_BhGy8mhgCA7MHLSaw6QcW42J_M

Tick:It starts at 62530 around 68400 you will see hello420 saying Vill nu prata skype c: witch mean if you translate it = we now talk over skype and funny when we raid them notice that only officers are speaking during the raid and not the guys inside it. i would also say ask @moher4 ghost because he said it to me that as he also only heard officers inside and not the players inside slums 3 and if your hear closely Hello420 also says something about the LT right before the raid starts but at this time the demo ends before we are talking about it me and @moher4 ghost

Reaction score
First i want to say i AM NOT USING SKYPE okay. Me and my friend have gotten in trouble for metagaming before. So thats why my other friend made a joke saying `Are you still metagaming´ and i replied ´No, you wanna use skype c:´ AS A JOKE. I have never used skype on this server I have metagamed but i have gotten my punichment for that. I joked with my other friend. It was all a misunderstanding. We were not talking beacus we didnt want anyone to hear that we where there. We did not want a officer talking to us whilst we were growing and the most of us where allt tabed out.Me saying LT is that weird me and my friend did not like the LT so me saying a swear word to the LT for my self is not really weird is it? It would be really really weird getting banned by a joke.
[DOUBLEPOST=1459363948,1459363835][/DOUBLEPOST]before the cops raided we got raided two times before, after that we gave out positions to stay at when we would get raided again

Last edited:
Reaction score
"notice that only officers are speaking during the raid and not the guys inside it", well I was in there and it only took a couple of seconds and all I heard was gunshots from the back of the room, but it was me saying "Are you still metagaming?", and I said it as a joke, and I could clearly tell that anfgt/hello420 was joking too!

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

After translating the language that they were speaking, they were planning on using Skype as an external form of communication which is a direct violation of 3.2 and is against the rules.

Reaction score
this case is closed really?
[DOUBLEPOST=1460144424,1460141175][/DOUBLEPOST]Dan noone thinks it's funny. The CASE IS CLOSED. HE had no evidance on me. He said he wanted it closed to.

Reaction score
zXWWRQS.png

Status
Not open for further replies.