AR on Hyde Lemad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Nade Alardin
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Hyde Lemad/ @Mr.Hyde
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 - Pulled a gun under Gunpoint.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

He tried to justify his actions as self defence, and he tried to lie about it to be honest. He stated in the sit that I was on the other side of the vehicle when even another Moderator watched the whole situation. Then, he also started trying to justify his actions through steam, saying how sorry he was but I don't take petty shit like that when he's going to lie in the sit.

He's already been banned once for pulling a gun under gunpoint, I think he deserves a longer ban where he will learn his lesson and not try to lie to a staff. If he just admitted it in the first place, I wouldn't of even considered making an AR as long as he knew what he did but when he's going to the extent of trying to verbally abuse me on steam and say that he was in the right by apparently me breaking rules, that's a no no.

Reaction score
you broke 3.4 various times and you are reporting me? I admit already in steam to you that I thought i was acting correctly because i had the shotgun on me insted in the back of the trunk, if you see the evidence i will upload in a second, you can clearly see that after you get shot, you are bleeding and try to mug me a second time IN PUBLIC, and you where on the other side of the car, THE SECOND TIME YOU MUGGED ME IN A ROW so i didnt lie , in the sit, dont try to add bullshit to the situation to extend my ban.
I was banned for 3.4 when i started to play preps and you just want me to get banned for a longer time because you are salty about the situation or because you really think im a minge trying to break the rules constantly and desirve to be banned?
Oh and PLEASE i want to see the evidence of that harrasment, when i was being a patient mature person explaining to you why i did what i did, you just where rude and childish with your answers.
I know you are salty as a factory right now because things didnt go your way, but AR's are to teach people what they did wrong, not a way to get admins to use the ban stick on someone you dislike, that is just childish and abusive.

show me exactly how abusive i was and how do you think this is something that the admins are interested in, because im completly calm with what i said to you, im sorry you just get upset when people try to tell you things you dont want to hear, but i wanted to just resolve it without need of an AR, but this is what you wanted and here we are.

Reaction score
you broke 3.4 various times and you are reporting me? I admit already in steam to you that I thought i was acting correctly because i had the shotgun on me insted in the back of the trunk, if you see the evidence i will upload in a second, you can clearly see that after you get shot, you are bleeding and try to mug me a second time IN PUBLIC, and you where on the other side of the car, THE SECOND TIME YOU MUGGED ME IN A ROW so i didnt lie , in the sit, dont try to add bullshit to the situation to extend my ban.
I was banned for 3.4 when i started to play preps and you just want me to get banned for a longer time because you are salty about the situation or because you really think im a minge trying to break the rules constantly and desirve to be banned?
Oh and PLEASE i want to see the evidence of that harrasment, when i was being a patient mature person explaining to you why i did what i did, you just where rude and childish with your answers.
I know you are salty as a factory right now because things didnt go your way, but AR's are to teach people what they did wrong, not a way to get admins to use the ban stick on someone you dislike, that is just childish and abusive.

show me exactly how abuse i was and how do you think this is something that the admins are interested in, because im completly calm with what i said to you, im sorry you just get upset when people try to tell you things you dont want to hear, but i wanted to just resolve it without need of an AR, but this is what you wanted and here we are.

No, you knew you were in the wrong so you tried to apologise so that you never got a ban or punished. If you think I broke 3.4, instead of slandering me, how about you actually get some solid evidence to amount your statement.

Sit there and call me salty all you want, but at the end of the day, I have solid evidence to show you broke 3.4

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Thanks for both of your statements. As it seems Mr. Hyde do realize why his actions were wrong and do understand that he wasn't allowed to pull his weapon under gunpoint. However, a ban will still be issued. This is mostly based on @Mr.Hyde attitude and record.

Thanks for taking the time to make this Action Request.​

Status
Not open for further replies.