AR on Nade Alardin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mr.Hyde in VIRTUAL REALITY! / Hyde Lemad
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Nade Alardin / Nade
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:76440963
Why Should This Player Be Punished:Nade Alardin After being mugged (insted of calling the police like any normal person would do) Player decided to run out in public with a weapon in his hand (3.4) , tried (becuase he failed to have a working gun) to mug a person in a parking lot with civilians looking around (3.4) , and then after getting shot in self defense and bleeding, this person would with in seconds of failing his first atempt, gun points again with his guts on the floor (realistically speaking because he got shot with a shotgun, 3.4) I get out before he can even say anything and shoot , while we are fighting he says get out the van (when im outside already with my gun in my hand) and get I shot dead.

PS( After speaking with the admin and nade, i understood that i shouldnt of pulled out my shotgun , even if it was not in the back of the trunk, so if i have be punished for that i understand and i am sorry, will remember this for the future)

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
I don't see what I've done wrong sorry

You're constantly saying I was going to mug you but, I told you about 5 times in the sit that I wasn't going to, in the mugging, I don't have a phone, therefore it would be invalid for me to ring the police as that isn't possible. Therefore, I must act quickly by getting a gun and taking situations into my own hands. I would not only be acting under a necessity, but also getting that money you stole from my friend. By you pulling that gun out under gunpoint which I didn't expect, I had to run away and come back with an actual gun with ammo.

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will receive a warning for his attempt to obvious indicate that he was being gunpointed which could have lead to his death. However, his actions were justifiable in terms of the shootout and the gunpointing at the bazaar parking lot.

Thanks for taking the time to make this Action Request.​

Status
Not open for further replies.