ar on icekiller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: alejandro rojas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: jack richards
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87262869
Why Should This Player Be Punished: we were goin to counter raid at the bazzar , i gunpoint him with my scar yet he starts running seeking cover and taking his ak out , if i wanted to kill him instantly i would have done it when seeing him but i thought it would look like rdm
Evidence (Demo Required):

https://mega.nz/#!Q4EhQK5S!PE0XT0fdQNcJODd0uxJvSsZFi_hHuudDNPHHB2L_zK8
tick 63000

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
It was an org shop and you just came out of nowhere gun pointing giving no orders so jack protected himself and protected us by shooting you, it's a reason to shoot you for gun pointing us so next time don't gun point people and cry about it.

Reaction score
Ok if there was no raid why were u shooting ? to bait cops? thats still 3.4? i will wait for staff anyway

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Maybe they were warranted and were shooting cops? Also if your not 100% what they are doing you shouldn't be putting your life at risk for no reason.

Reaction score
we were goin to raid those that were trying to raid em if there were no shoots we wouldnt have gone there in the first place , i dont think they were shooting cops in the first place just random shoots in the air or somewhere (no clue if u want make a video or upload the demo u got )

Reaction score
We were goin to raid glass co but thought we should raid bazzar , shooting for testing recoil could endanger ur life like it happened here, what if cops came

Reaction score
denied.jpg

I would like to take the chance just to say something

@ICEKILLER_99:) next time don’t “Test” your recoil within a public place we have a shooting range for a reason.

@mpitzas Don’t randomly gun point someone in the middle of the Street. If you are planing to raid then search around whoever owns it and keeping a eye on anyone else entering the property so you can also take them out if they Become a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.