Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Slayerduck / Joe Baggers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ICEKILLER_99
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:87262869
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4

Icekiller and his friends took jimmy hostage after already killing a civ and a firefighter in the parking lot. They thought that somehow because they had a hostage they could get away with this. When they were gathered in the parking lot i opened fire and instantly downed two of them, from my pov it looks like icekiller then started shooting the hostage while having a shootout with the LEO's. Shooting the hostage while already being shot at by police (and several of his friends dead) gave him absolutely no benefits at all and actually caused him to go down instead. This AR had been made in response to the soon-to-be-denied IA complaint, i already submitted my response and would like for a staff member to have @ICEKILLER_99 post his POV.

tldr; risked life to shoot an unarmed civ while getting shot at by leo's.

Reaction score
Great cover you had there when you died only 1 second after that! It looks like you didn't even notice the cops at the market then? I'll be waiting for a staff member to force you to post the video you already rendered and uploaded :D
p.s it almost looks like you shot your buddy while you're at it, but your pov would help a lot!

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted.

After reviewing Icekillers POV, it's pretty clear that he attempted to kill the unarmed man prior to actually defending himself.

nuEfOOk.png

You must understand that preventing yourself from being killed is your main priority in any situation you're being shot at, killing an unarmed suspect is not.

User will receive a ban for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.