AR on Icekiller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Marcus Hudson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jack Richards / Icekiller
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87262869
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Because he decides to reverse full speed into me so I die because I punched his car once. There was nothing prior to this.
Afterwards, when I got revived by the medic, Dylan Russell used OOC information IC wise, and said to him IC "He just called you a midget!" Because I said "Wtf are you doing icemidget?!" in OOC Then he decided to punch me to death. I got revived again, and he was there to punch me to death again. So he killed me around 3 times within 5 minutes, all while the medic was hopelessly watching.
I started recording after he had killed me the second time. In the end, I walked towards him where he tries again, but blatantly fails and speeds off.

Later on that evening, he also decided to kill me for no reason around 23'o clock
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:

Deleted member 4116

replying for icekiller
maybe dont call me icemidget, and you were dead for literally like 10 seconds, another salt ar because you got killed 10 minutes ago l8r b

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 4116

replying for icekiller
fe69ac02741317c6f79fa465dbf52c6f.png

this was 20 min ago

Reaction score
Accepted
Icekiller will receive a warning for 2.5
Marcus you will receive a warning for 3.24 as you referred to his OOC name in the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.