AR on Spoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Poxier/Jim Ketler
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Spoon/and I think his IC was Humphrey something
His/Her SteamID: not sure
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was at bazaar, he walked up to me as a medic and hit me. I then took out a bat and told him to never do it again. After holstering the bat, he decided to hit me multiple times again. This time I took out my bat and hit him multiple times. He ran to his vehicle while pressing his panic button and radioing in that he was being assaulted. Although badly beaten already, he decided to exit his vehicle and come around for a second beating after he finished radioing it in. I requested a supervisor once the police arrived and the medic decided to lie about his actions and he failed to admit that he was the one who assaulted me first. I claimed that the officers could check my bruises, but Spoon responded in OOC stating that "one hit wouldn't show", even though he hit me multiple times.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!30IgRQZS!5a5YviMS2FB_Iy7IGWYcsXIzAf1N2KvA4WoxkJaB4Uc
Tick: 8000-13150

Reaction score
"Baiting me to hit you" I can't remember the EXACT words for what I said but I said something very close to this: 'Don't do that again or I'm going to hit you' AFTER you already hit me once for no reason.

EDIT: this should've been a comment but it's my disability kicking in
EDIT: nevermind I guess it's just the system breaking up or then these were supposed to be replies

Last edited:
Reaction score
before you hit me, you approach me started talking rubbish I guess breaking 2.5 starting shit

Reaction score
Let us not lose track of the events here, you hit me first, as proven by the demo. Before that, I only walked up to you, not doing anything that should provoke such a reaction from you.

Reaction score
You hit me in the first place because you claimed it was a 'joke bro', and that's one of the reasons I lowered my bat. That and also you healed me.

Reaction score
and you talked shit into me hitting you, after I hit you I healed you then you carried on being a dick head

Reaction score
If you still insist that I was "talking shit", could you at least elaborate on what I allegedly said then? Because all I remember was me asking you about the random noises you made and why you pushed me.

Reaction score

this may be it not too sure @Henk

Status
Not open for further replies.