AR on ICEKILLER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ozain - Ossie Barnaby - STEAM_0:1:109644202

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ICEKILLER_99 - Jack Richards

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87262869

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

I don't believe it served any purpose for him to kill me being a hostage in this situation as it would just make matters worse for him to negotiate with the police and since I complied with what they told me in the mug / raid they had no real reason behind killing me. As for my mate Brad how ever he didn't comply as well and if they shot us to send a message to the police for them to be taken more seriously they should have left me alive and shot the guy that wasn't following order.

Rule breaks:

2.1 - Playing realistically, It's not really common for hostage takers to shoot and kill their hostages as it would greatly increase the chances of them catching more cases and gaining more heat from the cops. Also if the hostage complied with their actions they have no real reason to kill as we don't even pose a threat.

But as I said though Brad Lay that was basing with us too didn't comply to the fullest extent so I can see why he got the taste of lead as he ignored dropping some of his belongings it still doesn't give them the proper reason to kill me as well though.

2.5 - As we was basing with two new players at the server I explicitly told them which planters they had. I had gifted them both planters seeds pots water tanks and all that jazz I said in /w that they owned the planters next to the bathtub, which was in the main room. So this would certainly go as excessive negativity since there was plenty more rewards to reap from the raid other than their 20% coca planters. Also killing me as I had complied to everything they had asked me too.

3.4 - Putting your life at risk can be justified in some cases but shooting a hostage that had been complying would just give the cops another reason to shoot you or lock you up.
I believe Jack's argue was that the police wasn't cooperating how ever the ransom and the terms he was asking for was well above what the police thought was reasonable there for he killed all the hostage which obviously puts him in a worse spot then he already got himself into.

But I do not think it's fair of them to kill the victim of a raid and mug due to the fact that they weren't happy with the police. The ransom Jack was asking for was 5k per person and to walk out unscathed so we was pretty much deemed dead from the start of his terms.

Just to be clear I am very well aware of the errors Brad made in this situation and I understand the reason behind shooting him so there is no need to point that out as this is an AR for what happened to me.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rHZ4nN9EtZ6-PrVbJGDCutOEgz4C7NGY/view?usp=sharing

Tick: 25000 and at the beginning of the demo you can also tell I'm helping them out getting their planters sorted.

However this is a rather complex scenario and I would suggest for administration to have a look at the demo themselves as mine is just loaded with script errors I can't really upload any of it on youtube.

Reaction score
your life was literally in the hands of the cops and they negotiated poorly so you got shot, imagine writing a whole essay for 5 minutes LOL

Reaction score
I don’t mind writing an ”essay” when it regards people who might have disobeyed the rules but that is for the staff to decide. So there’s no reason to try and crack a joke about it since it’s not really relevant to the ar. Very joke much fun..

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
You spent more time writing the AR and uploading the demo than you lost. Thats what's pathetic. Respond like a human being and not like a dense robot please.

Reaction score
@Dan was negotiating and simply said that if you were pointing guns at the hostages as they left you would be shot since we were standing on the other side of the door, we did not force you to kill the hostages and you wall banged us as well. 5.6 does say that taking hostages needs to be beneficial and outweigh the risks which clearly did not benefit you lot what so ever. Learn to roleplay properly, oh wait you don't know what that means smh.

Reaction score
nah not really, I said I wanted every officer to fuck off from regals and that I would take the hostages downstairs with me to ensure that I won't be shot by someone on the way out, when dan said that wasn't gonna happen I shot them.

Reaction score
Accepted-Ish

Whereas for the purpose of realism, killing a hostage for poor negotiation is realistic, for gameplay purposes it is preferred that a player is killed as a result of their own action or inaction. In this case, the Police's action/inaction caused the death of a player who was compliant. Additionally, seeing as a shootout was going to start as a result of the negotiation, said shootout did not necessitate Ozain's death.

For the reason above, no formal punishment will be taken against @ICEKILLER_99

Reviewed with @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.