• Thread starter Deleted member 5193
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5193

Your Steam/In-game Name: Uncle T / Thomas Fredrick
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Itzryzo / Suzanne Morissey
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 (excessive negativity) after killing me as courier. Personally I do not believe that I should have been taken hostage just for seeing a body. I was initially gunpointed and I feel it could've ended there, I wouldn't have said anything to the police after being gun pointed if they'd asked but they decided to take me hostage, attempt to mug me (although itzryzo did stop the person from doing so) and kill me for literally no reason at all. Furthermore, I was asked to spin around 10 times which I can't exactly see the point of, and whilst this isn't a rule break as such it is still pretty pointless.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Ok, heres what happend from my point of view.
So, i killed Humphrey after kidnapping him and he tried to take his gag off. I was moving him to the other shop when you saw us moving his body, so we decided to kidnap you next to make sure you didn't call the police. They tried to mug you(my org members) but i told them not to as you were a government employee. I started to get you to do some actions for abit of fun before i let you go to try and scare you abit. I told you "spin around 10 times." You, spun around a couple of times and replied with "thats good enough". Thats not really complying, so i killed you.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User has been banned for three weeks for violating following rule(s);

2.5 | 3.4 | 5.6 (Refer to section 3.4)

Closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.