AR on Itzryzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ryan / DeShawn Mendez
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: itzryzo / Samuel Smithson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142319895
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Took me in to a Bazaar shop and shot me for no reason, didn't even mug it was just blaitant RDM. He understands the rules clearly also as I see him play at least once a day and I believe he has more play time than me. So it was targeted kill.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://sendvid.com/39bducq5
Tick:

Reaction score
Doesn't sound like a good reply. If you say because I 'Attacked' the mayor. You wasn't a Secret Service agent for starters, and I punched him ONCE. Along with 3 other people who stormed punching him, you shot just me.

Also organisations do not work when someone is hired by the government it out classes them.

Reaction score
Hello, this situation happened because you were threatening my life, you hit me with your fists then pulled out a knife, he obviously thought you were there to kill me, he then sorted you out by taking you to another room and kill you. Thus sorting out the problem for both of us. Which you did infact do for absolutely no reason at all, which means you affected my roleplay in a negative way, nearly resulting in my death.

Also you were very disrespectful in the /help chat telling me to kill myself as seen in the following screenshot;
9e6d769168.png

Here you're also admitting that you punched me saying it's fine because everyones doing it, which really... makes no sense.

Reaction score
Like I said, I punched you once along with 3 other people in bazaar and he decided to kill just me? Also he is not an SS agent so he cannot interfere with that. He should work for the government if he cares so much. Also offered me a refund in chat so must of did something wrong. I declined as it was no mistake he just shot me.

Reaction score
@Rogga Please explain your logic in this situation, what you replied to me with really makes no sense at all considering you're stating that he isn't a Secret Service Agent meaning that he cannot help the mayor out in any situation, which really again makes no sense at all.

Please point out the rule in the rules list which is found here by the way; https://perpheads.com/rules.html please read them through before you come with a reply to this post as I think it is important you understand the rules to a full extent.

What you're stating is that in any situation that the mayor is involved in no one else is allowed to be involved other than the mayor or the Secret Service agents that are employed by the goverment, which I can understand why you think but this isn't a DarkRP server, this is a PERP server, here we do things a bit differently from what you're probably used to, here in sitautions where your friends are involved, and yes Samuel and I are good friends in-game, we've been friends since 2014, you are allowed to aid them this is also stated in the Paralake Laws as you can see here; https://perpheads.com/laws.html

Here's the law I'm talking about
2.1 Self Defence and the Defence of Others
Any person may use a justifiable amount of force proportionate to a threat if they reasonably believe that such force would prevent injury, death or the loss of property or possessions.

It is quite obvious here that what Samuel did was defend another person of the public this being someone employed by the People in the City of Paralake, I.E; The Mayor. I was employed by the City at this current time as you stated yourself and as I have in my post several times, my SS was lagging OOCly thus resulting in him not being able to do anything that was reasonable in the situation, which means that Samuel took the matters into his own hands and defended me.

Reaction score
No I have witnesses. I was already shot to bleeding. I hadn't punched the mayor for about 3 minutes until he shot me. I was bleeding and then @Kenty bandaged me and this guy says hey follow me I need to talk. And shots me instantly as you can see from the video I was standing there I was not a threat the situation had ended.

Reaction score
No because killing you would of been breaking rules. I had no reason to kill you. Somebody shouted 'Beat the mayor' I punched u once was shot till bleeding. Healed and was at my friends shop then where ryzo took me to the back and shot me in the head.

Reaction score
@Rogga are you saying I should RP thinking oh this guy can't kill me cus he has no reason to? are you fucking kidding me, thats like saying I can't kill you if you point a gun at me cus you have no reason to kill me lol wtf is wrong with your thinking mate

Reaction score
you can't see if hes a SS Agent As A Citizen, only as a goverment employee.

Status
Not open for further replies.