Ar on IZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: CapalotBlickyy, Blicky Murdason
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: IZ, Carl Johnston
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56013197
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.1 He intentionally rammed my Police Cruiser in the first video when he knew I was trying to move it out of the street. Than while reversing his vehicle started throwing insults at me putting his Life at risk for a Severe accident that could've happened taking into consideration it took place at Intersection breaking 3.6 as well. 2.5 in the second video I was doing a regular Traffic Stop cause my car had been hit head on. While doing the Traffic Stop he hops out of his vehicle than without any words being said towards me he guns me down.
Evidence (Demo Required):
(Ramming my Car)
(Gunning me Down)
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
First video: I don't think I was paying attention to road, I accidentally ran into him. But then I noticed he wasn't driving properly. so I went after him to confront him about his reckless driving, also called a supervisor on him. Which then I got told there was a bank robbery, but the robbers already got away from the Bank to somewhere else. So I was in no danger. I also killed two police officers at slums so that's why I was driving kind of recklessly.

Second Video: I still didn't die from the fight with the cops, where I killed two of them at slums. When I was at slums hours later I get a phone call from my friend, telling me that there's a cop trying to to arrest him. So I got into my car and went there, popped him.

What made me think I was wanted is because I killed two cops at slums 4 and I think that their life Alerts went off which made the police force suspicious of me. I think about half an hour or maybe an hour later, 2-3 hours later , Blicky came to my apartment talking to me. He announced himself as PLPD when he entered slums, he said he wanted to ask me a bunch of questions. So I decided to answer him behind my door where I was safe, He asked me why I am growing Coca. (metagaming) I told him i wasn't, he told me to open the door and show him. This is what made me think I was wanted and he was the only cop online at the time. So he couldn't breach me. So when my friend called me for help, I went to slums and iced Blicky.

Reaction score
First video: I don't think I was paying attention to road, I accidentally ran into him. But then I noticed he wasn't driving properly. so I went after him to confront him about his reckless driving, also called a supervisor on him. Which then I got told there was a bank robbery, but the robbers already got away from the Bank to somewhere else. So I was in no danger. I also killed two police officers at slums so that's why I was driving kind of recklessly.

Second Video: I still didn't die from the fight with the cops, where I killed two of them at slums. When I was at slums hours later I get a phone call from my friend, telling me that there's a cop trying to to arrest him. So I got into my car and went there, popped him.

What made me think I was wanted is because I killed two cops at slums 4 and I think that their life Alerts went off which made the police force suspicious of me. I think about half an hour or maybe an hour later, 2-3 hours later , Blicky came to my apartment talking to me. He announced himself as PLPD when he entered slums, he said he wanted to ask me a bunch of questions. So I decided to answer him behind my door where I was safe, He asked me why I am growing Coca. (metagaming) I told him i wasn't, he told me to open the door and show him. This is what made me think I was wanted and he was the only cop online at the time. So he couldn't breach me. So when my friend called me for help, I went to slums and iced Blicky.
Who was your friend that told you to kill cops at Projex?

Reaction score
Accepted

@Liam Holder you killed cops around 10 minutes prior, so why on earth would you drive recklessly to attract further attention to yourself when you're trying to escape? Furthermore, you then proceed to make a U-turn on the intersection and follow this cop whom you're trying to avoid?

As for the 2nd situation, I have reviewed the demo of a user involved and whilst Blicky was showing no indication of knowing they were warranted, he was performing a traffic stop and before Blicky was got around to running the plates, Marcus decided to make a move while they were ahead and call IZ in to kill you. This was allowed, but I have noted to Marcus that he should allow roleplay to move forward a little more before doing something like this.

IZ will receive a warning for 3.4 and 3.22 for baiting cops 10 minutes after killing officers, and failing to follow traffic laws at intersection.

You've been told this twice now, but stop making action requests whilst staff are online. We have staff members in-game to deal with reports for a reason; it's our job, and by making an AR a lot of time is taken up by whoever is handling ARs, when it can be handled within 10-15 minutes via F6.

Status
Not open for further replies.