TheDrunkenRage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Niko / Jared Fillerton
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: TheDrunkenRage / N/A
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45539996
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
While patrolling as an officer, I came across a vehicle driving very recklessly, even ramming my vehicle. As such, I put on my lights, siren, and turned on the board on top of the cruiser, telling the vehicle to stop. TheDrunkenRage then initiated a pursuit when he decided that he didn't want a ticket. During that pursuit, he made several dangerous moves, including; Driving on the wrong side of the road, slamming his brakes to make illegal u-turns, and then proceeded to ignore car damage when I hit his vehicle. After I hit his vehicle, mine was rammed by another car, and thereby locking me in, so I jumped out of my cruiser, and kept my service pistol in my hand. Unable to get in range of TheDrunkenRage, despite running after him a bit, I returned to my vehicle. Soon after, he comes back, parks his car sideways, and proceeds to pull out a gun, and shoot me down. All of this over a traffic ticket.

EDIT:
After rejoining the server, TheDrunkenRage came with a disrespectful comment in response to this ban request. It is put in a spoiler below the other evidence.
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.co.nz/#!hQRlCRiR!2mpeqqHpnGUXgd-42jS6wDNAC86dkqhcBqOEsqbe5pM
0faceafce80c3d29623f24a5c7531afc.png
Tick: 8530 - 10400

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all im going to tell you the reasons why i rammed you. It was because i wanted a cop chase since the city has been dead quiet for so long. Then i realized that i had a gun on me (which was used on the officer later on) so i couldn't really stop. My friend (The yellow car came to my rescue) he started ramming you and trying to stop you. he wanted me to get away but i really wanted to fool around a little. Then my friend crashed into your rear bumber (shown in the Demo) and his car crashed. i returned to pick him up as i said he had drugs on him so i really didnt want him to get busted, at the same time i had a gun on me. i drove up to you and (what i tought i saw) was a gun in your hand and i tought you were getting ready to shot me. I took my gun out because i didnt want to get arrested. All the traffic laws i broke would end up in me being searched and you find my gun and i go to jail. And you might search my friend to and he had alot of drugs on him so that would have ruined our life. I did what my instinkts told me to do and i killed you with 2 bullets (one to the chest and one to the head) i had a glock on my fully loaded and ammo that was being used. that would ahve easily made my 6-9 years in jail which i could't afford. Honestly the main reason why i shot you was because of the gun in your hand, Fearing for my life that you would open fire on me i toght i might survive if i do it first. But as i said ingame it all was a big missunderstanding but im probaly getting banned again for killing a cop which has been my 2 previous bans. Everytime i kill a police officer eppertly i do wrong and banrequest's and admin sits get trown all over the place. Im sorry for my actions but try looking at it from my perspective.

Reaction score
aah, after he did illegal u-turn, and resisting arrest, dont think he deserves a ticket, he must go to jail, TheDrunkenRage also know it, also his friend was getting busted, so he can kill you? im just saying, maybe admin solve this? :p

Reaction score
First of all im going to tell you the reasons why i rammed you. It was because i wanted a cop chase since the city has been dead quiet for so long. Then i realized that i had a gun on me (which was used on the officer later on) so i couldn't really stop. My friend (The yellow car came to my rescue) he started ramming you and trying to stop you. he wanted me to get away but i really wanted to fool around a little. Then my friend crashed into your rear bumber (shown in the Demo) and his car crashed. i returned to pick him up as i said he had drugs on him so i really didnt want him to get busted, at the same time i had a gun on me. i drove up to you and (what i tought i saw) was a gun in your hand and i tought you were getting ready to shot me. I took my gun out because i didnt want to get arrested. All the traffic laws i broke would end up in me being searched and you find my gun and i go to jail. And you might search my friend to and he had alot of drugs on him so that would have ruined our life. I did what my instinkts told me to do and i killed you with 2 bullets (one to the chest and one to the head) i had a glock on my fully loaded and ammo that was being used. that would ahve easily made my 6-9 years in jail which i could't afford. Honestly the main reason why i shot you was because of the gun in your hand, Fearing for my life that you would open fire on me i toght i might survive if i do it first. But as i said ingame it all was a big missunderstanding but im probaly getting banned again for killing a cop which has been my 2 previous bans. Everytime i kill a police officer eppertly i do wrong and banrequest's and admin sits get trown all over the place. Im sorry for my actions but try looking at it from my perspective.

This paragraph was wild from start to finish.
Let's try to list everything:
First, you broke 3.4 and 3.15 You just admitted you rammed me merely to start a chase, since the city had been "dead quiet." You could easily have stopped when you remembered you had the gun, as it would still at that point only be a ticket. Your friend also broke 3.4, if he truly went for your rescue, as well as 3.15 Why should he sacrifice his life and his car in a crash, just to help you avoid getting a ticket?
If your friend had drugs on him as well, he simply made his own situation even worse, breaking 3.4 once again, since he'd most likely be arrested for attempting to destroy government property, as well as several traffic laws.
And you'd be aware I wouldn't fire a shot unless you became an actual threat (i.e. tried running me over or pulled out a gun), especially since I'm a supervisor, that knows I cannot shoot without a perfectly valid reason.

Trande

He obviously baited you, even stating it in his reply.

"First of all im going to tell you the reasons why i rammed you. It was because i wanted a cop chase since the city has been dead quiet for so long." -2.1; 3.4

His friend, obviously, also broke 3.4. Helping a friend in such a case by ramming a police car is just utterly retarded.

He then came up to "save" his friend, while you didn't even care about him, you just thought it was a random accident.
Boom, killed you. RDM included.

Clear +support.

Pro-tip: Go on Predator Realm, if you want to kill people for stupid reasons.

Reaction score
This paragraph was wild from start to finish.
Let's try to list everything:
First, you broke 3.4 and 3.15 You just admitted you rammed me merely to start a chase, since the city had been "dead quiet." You could easily have stopped when you remembered you had the gun, as it would still at that point only be a ticket. Your friend also broke 3.4, if he truly went for your rescue, as well as 3.15 Why should he sacrifice his life and his car in a crash, just to help you avoid getting a ticket?
If your friend had drugs on him as well, he simply made his own situation even worse, breaking 3.4 once again, since he'd most likely be arrested for attempting to destroy government property, as well as several traffic laws.
And you'd be aware I wouldn't fire a shot unless you became an actual threat (i.e. tried running me over or pulled out a gun), especially since I'm a supervisor, that knows I cannot shoot without a perfectly valid reason.

I mean it could be also a visual bug, he saw you have gun in your hand maybe and thought that you were arresting hes friend, makes sence why he jumped out of hes car and killed you.

Reaction score
RIPrino TheDrunkenRage, we will remember you.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425388260,1425388132][/DOUBLEPOST]
I mean it could be also a visual bug, he saw you have gun in your hand maybe and thought that you were arresting hes friend, makes sence why he jumped out of hes car and killed you.
Hes right, i always see the "Holding a gun" bug while his not holding a gun.

Reaction score

From your perspective it looks like you baited the cop (which you admitted to) into chasing you and then decided to shoot him when he was standing next to his own and your friends broken down car. All because the "city has been dead quite for so long". It is your fault and your fault alone that you got the police after you and to be completely honest, in my opinion, there is nothing that justifies you opening fire at Niko. His car was incapacitated and he was unable to chase you any longer, instead of continuing to flee and dispose of the firearm you went back and shot him dead. 6-9 years you say, sounds a bit exessive, but should you not have kept this in mind before intentionally getting the cops to pursuit you?

Reaction score
I know i did f**k up so i do deserve my ban ofc. I only want to know for how long its going to be? Last time it was 3wk so im getting what 3 month's this time? I did wrong and im standing for it, i was honest , i said why i did what i did, i did not lie my way out.

Reaction score
Suit yourself. You knew that you had a gun and that your friend had drugs on him before the carchase. Third time's the charm, stop killing cops for shitty things.

Reaction score
Verdict pending

The ban request will be handled shortly as I have taken over 2 ban requests @John Daymon to give them a result.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1425408812,1425395956][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • @TheDrunkenRage will be banned for breaking 3.4 and RDMing the Officer (2.5). He had no reason to start a police chase and killing him was unnecessary and didn't give him any benefit what so ever. Ban length: 1 Month
  • Kirito San will recieve a warning for 3.22 and 3.4 by joining the police pursuit for no reason which ended up with his car being crashed and undriveable.
Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.