AR on IZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: bollond/Elijah Suleimani
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: IZ/Carl Johnston
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56013197
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Someone attacked Natalie Paquette, so IZ killed them, which is pretty reasonable. He decided to not report the crime despite Natalie sending a 911 report asking for help, to which I respond. Natalie explained what happened so I was happy to leave, then the medic finds the body and goes to DNA it. I tell him about 3 times that it's not necessary as it appears to be justified, at which point IZ decides to run in and shoot both me and the medic without saying anything the whole time, just because it was him that killed the guy and not Natalie.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: Starts from around 40 seconds in, Natalie's 911 report shown at the start.

Reaction score
Natalie gave a different story, saying she killed him. When I was the one who killed him.
I saw the medic and the officer go in, I didn't hear the officer telling the medic that no DNA was needed. but since the officer went in and out, I felt the need to go and check. I saw the medic was still on the corpse, meaning he was getting DNA. if he got the DNA it would've been a different story and would've gotten me arrested for 10 years. so I killed both of them.

Reaction score
Natalie gave a different story, saying she killed him. When I was the one who killed him.
I saw the medic and the officer go in, I didn't hear the officer telling the medic that no DNA was needed. but since the officer went in and out, I felt the need to go and check. I saw the medic was still on the corpse, meaning he was getting DNA. if he got the DNA it would've been a different story and would've gotten me arrested for 10 years. so I killed both of them.
I still don’t see why that’d be the case. Someone’s friend defending them makes complete sense. You know what’s a lot easier than just pulling out a gun and shooting everything? Saying “I killed someone because they were attacking my friend”. Instead you killed an officer and a medic which would just cause more officers to then respond. Don’t really see the point. You are allowed to kill people in self defence, failing to report it and then killing everything you see is just 3.4

Reaction score
I still don’t see why that’d be the case. Someone’s friend defending them makes complete sense. You know what’s a lot easier than just pulling out a gun and shooting everything? Saying “I killed someone because they were attacking my friend”. Instead you killed an officer and a medic which would just cause more officers to then respond. Don’t really see the point. You are allowed to kill people in self defence, failing to report it and then killing everything you see is just 3.4
1. there was no gun near the body which I thought would have made you suspicious and I'm sure any good officer would've gone around searching for the gun so that it confirms Natalie's story. but because there was no gun and the medic was still on the body trying to get DNA and that I was the one who killed the guy. I felt that my freedom would've been in jeopardy.

2. After you were killed and the medic too, no cop showed up to arrest anyone. if that DNA was uploaded I would've been warranted and the story would be different from what Natalie said.

Reaction score
1. there was no gun near the body which I thought would have made you suspicious and I'm sure any good officer would've gone around searching for the gun so that it confirms Natalie's story. but because there was no gun and the medic was still on the body trying to get DNA and that I was the one who killed the guy. I felt that my freedom would've been in jeopardy.

2. After you were killed and the medic too, no cop showed up to arrest anyone. if that DNA was uploaded I would've been warranted and the story would be different from what Natalie said.
If there were 10 cops on it would’ve been a different story would it not? You can’t just go around killing everything because you’re aware that there’s only 20 people on and unlikely there’s another medic or other officers. You waited less than 15 seconds after the medic goes in before walking in and shooting both of us. I also don’t quite understand how you saw the medic taking DNA when you came from the left, clearly you made an assumption or heard me telling him not to. You also didn’t say anything the whole time. If you want to play a first person shooter, that’s what call of duty is there for. This is a roleplay server. I didn’t have a gun out and I was communicating with the medic that it was self defence. Go read the laws

Reaction score

You realise that you pretty much killed us both over the fact that you stole the gun. I don’t think it’s reasonable to shoot an officer and a medic because you stole a gun. “Any person may use a justifiable amount of force proportionate to a threat if they reasonably believe that such force would prevent injury, death or the loss of property or possessions.” Shooting at someone who is shooting at your friend is a justifiable amount of force proportionate to a threat.

Reaction score
You realise that you pretty much killed us both over the fact that you stole the gun. I don’t think it’s reasonable to shoot an officer and a medic because you stole a gun. “Any person may use a justifiable amount of force proportionate to a threat if they reasonably believe that such force would prevent injury, death or the loss of property or possessions.” Shooting at someone who is shooting at your friend is a justifiable amount of force proportionate to a threat.
As I said different story from what you were told and no I didn't steal the gun.

I saw you go in and out, the medic was still in there it's literally common sense that the medic was getting DNA. He would've pushed you into finding me and arresting me. because I just killed someone. I am not really sure why you're being upset as you literally lost nothing, and I admit that I overestimated you to be someone smart to go and try to find the gun or try to find proof that Natalie's story was solid.

You weren't going to get killed if you and the medic left the scene, but the medic didn't leave. And how did you know me and Natalie were friends? How did you know that I was protecting her? You weren't there when it happened. You didn't know that information. You didn't know that I was protecting her, you would have arrested me if that DNA was found. Because Natalie lied and it was different. You're just trying to make it look good on your behalf when I know you would just arrest me for murder.

Reaction score
As I said different story from what you were told and no I didn't steal the gun.

I saw you go in and out, the medic was still in there it's literally common sense that the medic was getting DNA. He would've pushed you into finding me and arresting me. because I just killed someone. I am not really sure why you're being upset as you literally lost nothing, and I admit that I overestimated you to be someone smart to go and try to find the gun or try to find proof that Natalie's story was solid.

You weren't going to get killed if you and the medic left the scene, but the medic didn't leave. And how did you know me and Natalie were friends? How did you know that I was protecting her? You weren't there when it happened. You didn't know that information. You didn't know that I was protecting her, you would have arrested me if that DNA was found. Because Natalie lied and it was different. You're just trying to make it look good on your behalf when I know you would just arrest me for murder.
If I get a 911 call from someone saying they’re being attacked, then see that the person attacking them is dead, that usually suggests they’ve been killed by either the person they were attacking or their friend. As I’ve said before, you are allowed to defend people that are being attacked as it’s in the law. “Any person may use a justifiable amount of force proportionate to a threat if they reasonably believe that such force would prevent injury, death or the loss of property or possessions.”

Reaction score

You realise that there’s literally nothing we can do if it’s just a bunch of guys at bazaar and a dead body. Sure if you don’t make a 911 call and just leave a body lying around you’ll probably get warranted, but if there’s a 911 call asking for help obviously someone’s going to come and check it out. DNA on a body still gives us nothing as you could just say that you shot him because he was attacking your friend. The only crime you committed was theft, and Natalie committed 6.1 provision of false information.

Reaction score
You realise that there’s literally nothing we can do if it’s just a bunch of guys at bazaar and a dead body. Sure if you don’t make a 911 call and just leave a body lying around you’ll probably get warranted, but if there’s a 911 call asking for help obviously someone’s going to come and check it out. DNA on a body still gives us nothing as you could just say that you shot him because he was attacking your friend. The only crime you committed was theft, and Natalie committed 6.1 provision of false information.
I didn't commit theft, I committed murder.

Big difference between the two, because of Natalie providing False information it would have meant that the guy was killed for something else, which means that Natalie was lying and Aiding me.

Meaning you wouldn't believe me or Natalie if we said it was self-defense, because you didn't see it. But you have evidence that I killed the guy and there was no gun there.

Reaction score

Big difference between the two, because of Natalie providing False information it would have meant that the guy was killed for something else, which means that Natalie was lying and Aiding me.

Meaning you wouldn't believe me or Natalie if we said it was self-defense, because you didn't see it. But you have evidence that I killed the guy and there was no gun there.
Usually when you make a 911 call you're not committing a crime. Are you saying that the guy wasn't shooting Natalie and that you just RDMed him? Because it's not murder if you shot him for attacking your friend, as I've said.

Reaction score

And Natalie didn't even say that he killed the guy, he said that he shot at him. The only false information he gave me was that he didn't know where the body was, and there happened to be a trail of blood leading to the body right there.

Reaction score
If Natalie said she only attacked him why didn't you care to find out who killed the guy?
Your duty as a police officer, actually as you're a senior officer more experienced than the average officer. you literally didn't care about the gun and who murdered the guy. which is careless of you.

You're just saying these things to make it look good, if the medic got DNA it would have been a whole different thing.

Me and tyrone recently came from a raid that we did in regals, we took lots of drugs and went to the bazaar. As we went to the bazaar I heard gunfire then I saw from my perspective that Natalie was trying to kill Larry first Then I went to see what was going on, Natalie went into bazaar shop 4 where he was bandaging himself and larry went in to kill Natalie, so I shot him down before he entered inside the shop to kill natalie. I didn't report it because from my perspective Natalie shot first, trying to kill a guy which seemed to me not self-defense and just pure murder.

Then you came, I saw you and the medic. I waited for you and the medic to leave, I saw that you were going in and out and the medic was still in there. If you got that DNA, you would have cared. the medic would inform you that it was me, which will automatically get me warranted or arrested on the spot for 10 years.

You didn't know what happened and I am not sure why you didn't even care about finding out what happened.

Reaction score
If Natalie said she only attacked him why didn't you care to find out who killed the guy?
Your duty as a police officer, actually as you're a senior officer more experienced than the average officer. you literally didn't care about the gun and who murdered the guy. which is careless of you.

You're just saying these things to make it look good, if the medic got DNA it would have been a whole different thing.

Me and tyrone recently came from a raid that we did in regals, we took lots of drugs and went to the bazaar. As we went to the bazaar I heard gunfire then I saw from my perspective that Natalie was trying to kill Larry first Then I went to see what was going on, Natalie went into bazaar shop 4 where he was bandaging himself and larry went in to kill Natalie, so I shot him down before he entered inside the shop to kill natalie. I didn't report it because from my perspective Natalie shot first, trying to kill a guy which seemed to me not self-defense and just pure murder.

Then you came, I saw you and the medic. I waited for you and the medic to leave, I saw that you were going in and out and the medic was still in there. If you got that DNA, you would have cared. the medic would inform you that it was me, which will automatically get me warranted or arrested on the spot for 10 years.

You didn't know what happened and I am not sure why you didn't even care about finding out what happened.
You seem a bit dense. What exactly can I do? If someone reports that they’re being shot and then the person shooting them is dead, the only information I have to go off is that they were being attacked and that their attacker is dead. I’m not going to go around handcuffing everyone and demanding they all go into their storage and take out the guys gun. I couldn’t care less about you stealing a dead person’s gun, nor do I have any proof that there was a gun or any of you have it. All I had to go off was Natalie saying she was attacked and the attacker dead. How can I go from that to charging you with murder? There’s absolutely no evidence to say that you did it for no reason, and the only evidence suggests it was in self defence, which makes it not murder. Literally the only crime you committed was theft. It’s not murder if it’s in self defence and I wasn’t there so how can I say that it’s murder and not self defence? I can’t. This isn’t call of duty mate, try communicating first. You didn’t even check if the medic was DNAing the body

Reaction score
You seem a bit dense. What exactly can I do? If someone reports that they’re being shot and then the person shooting them is dead, the only information I have to go off is that they were being attacked and that their attacker is dead. I’m not going to go around handcuffing everyone and demanding they all go into their storage and take out the guys gun. I couldn’t care less about you stealing a dead person’s gun, nor do I have any proof that there was a gun or any of you have it. All I had to go off was Natalie saying she was attacked and the attacker dead. How can I go from that to charging you with murder? There’s absolutely no evidence to say that you did it for no reason, and the only evidence suggests it was in self defence, which makes it not murder. Literally the only crime you committed was theft. It’s not murder if it’s in self defence and I wasn’t there so how can I say that it’s murder and not self defence? I can’t. This isn’t call of duty mate, try communicating first. You didn’t even check if the medic was DNAing the body
How many times do I have to tell you that I didn't steal the gun.

If you don't care, how did you even get senior officer? if you and the medic left, you both wouldn't have died. You stuck there for a long time suggesting to me something was going on.

You're always saying these things repeatedly that you wouldn't arrest me for anything, but I know for a fact you would arrest for murder. You only say this in the AR to make it look good on you. So that I can get banned.

I'm not sure why you're upset, it's like you're taking this personally. You're disrespecting me in-game, OOC and in the forums for what a game? that you just lost 5 minutes of your time. If you're gonna act like this... if you're going to be so sensitive about a game. then I suggest that you don't play this and play something else.

Calling me a bunch of names won't really help you out.

I understand you're angry but angry over a game?

------

Reaction score

If you don't care, how did you even get senior officer? if you and the medic left, you both wouldn't have died. You stuck there for a long time suggesting to me something was going on.

You're always saying these things repeatedly that you wouldn't arrest me for anything, but I know for a fact you would arrest for murder. You only say this in the AR to make it look good on you. So that I can get banned.

I'm not sure why you're upset, it's like you're taking this personally. You're disrespecting me in-game, OOC and in the forums for what a game? that you just lost 5 minutes of your time. If you're gonna act like this... if you're going to be so sensitive about a game. then I suggest that you don't play this and play something else.

------
Funny how you say that, yet earlier you were talking about underestimating my intelligence. Bit hypocritical but go off. I asked the medic to leave it as I wasn't going to do anything about it anyways. Do you want to suggest what I can actually do? All I have is a 911 call, a life alert and a dead body. All it looks like is self defence because I get a report of someone being attacked and then the attacker is killed. You seem to enjoy making assumptions, as you assumed the medic was taking DNA and assume that everyone's out to get you. You're allowed to kill people if it's in self defence, try understanding that.

Reaction score

------
And can you explain to me exactly what I could have done to find out what happened? I did care about finding out what happened, hence I spoke to Natalie about it, as he made the 911 call. There is not really anything else I can do, taking DNA to get a greater picture of what happened would just result in my death anyways.

Reaction score
Funny how you say that, yet earlier you were talking about underestimating my intelligence. Bit hypocritical but go off. I asked the medic to leave it as I wasn't going to do anything about it anyways. Do you want to suggest what I can actually do? All I have is a 911 call, a life alert and a dead body. All it looks like is self defence because I get a report of someone being attacked and then the attacker is killed. You seem to enjoy making assumptions, as you assumed the medic was taking DNA and assume that everyone's out to get you. You're allowed to kill people if it's in self defence, try understanding that.
Did you forget that yesterday, you were insulting me over and over again?
I didn't say I was underestimating your intelligence, I was overestimating your intelligence.

I didn't assume the medic was getting DNA, I knew he was getting DNA by how long it took him and how you were acting, I knew he was going to get that DNA. When I killed you, the medic was still on the body with the DNA Sampling tool out, so then I killed him too.

I said this once and I'll say it again for you since you seem to be so ignorant, I saw Natalie shoot the guy first. So I thought Natalie was trying to murder the guy.

Reaction score
I didn't say I was underestimating your intelligence, I was overestimating your intelligence.

I didn't assume the medic was getting DNA, I knew he was getting DNA by how long it took him and how you were acting, I knew he was going to get that DNA. When I killed you, the medic was still on the body with the DNA Sampling tool out, so then I killed him too.

I said this once and I'll say it again for you since you seem to be so ignorant, I saw Natalie shoot the guy first. So I thought Natalie was trying to murder the guy.
Still no proof that he’s taking DNA. Maybe next time check that first, if he wasn’t then this would’ve been an easy AR. And you didn’t even try to roleplay at all. A tip for the future, just say that it’s self defence. We literally can’t do anything about it unless we see it or you just leave the body lying about. Unless your objective is just to kill as many cops as possible in which case go ahead

Reaction score

Would you mind uploading a demo?

Status
Not open for further replies.