AR on Jai Corin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mage / Nadine Kennedy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jai Corin / @Jai Corin / Jelous
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37632961
Why Should This Player Be Punished: So, he opened the door and shot me about 3-4 times resulting in my death, personally, I think there was no need to shoot me as I was not posing a threat to him. Let alone the fact that he didn't even say anything, his friend yelled something that I could barely understand, he simply opened the door and shot me the moment he saw me, I wasn't even holding a weapon out. As well as that I don't even see why he ran to and then inside the house, considering I don't believe he was even involved with the raid that occurred there, unless he was friends with the dead guy behind the front door, which I don't really know how he knew his friend died considering when I got there he was already dead (I assumed he bled out). Hopefully if he explains his side of things maybe I'll be able to comprehend why the hell I got shot :)
Evidence (Demo Required): Should be the right demo https://mega.nz/#!nEkxyYpB!YnytZvAu4lYxdZFNvYxGfApDxR3x6sluc_sh2VKn4lc
Tick: 51000 onwards

Reaction score
Hey @mage. Ehm me and my friend raided you guys, when he died due to wallbang. i took his gun and stored in trunk of our car. then i went back in and that´s when you were there so i shot you since i was raiding you guys. i was just gone for 2min to store his ak in the car. and you had an ak47 on your back. so i don´t believe i did anything wrong. if you would like my POV let me know, then i gladly spent some time finding the demo:)

EDIT: Also i was the guy that shot ur mate in the toilet with wallbang :3

I actually thought the house was clear after i shot your mate. so you actually scared the living out of me when i saw the ak :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.