AR on James Kasey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Pepe Ozima
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: James Kasey
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: James claimed that he accidentally drove me over with his car, but in our admin sit with @Kenty he said that he was going towards Intersection. There could be no way he could've hit me.
Background information: Before he did this we killed him because he started punching me, so he spawned and saw me and drove me over. This could also be Revenge RDM, but it totally is CDM
Evidence (Demo Required):
(don't meme about the quality lmao)
Tick: Youtube link

Reaction score
Pending

As @Kenty dealt with this sit I am going to talk to him regarding this allow 24 hours for further replies from myself

Reaction score
User has been contacted on Steam as there is no forum Account linked to his profile

(if the user doesn’t respond within 24 hours I will deal with the action request with the evidence provided from yourself)

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
This was a traffic accident, as said in the sit and not an action of revenge. I wasn't paying too much attention on the road at the time being, and did not expect someone to walk in the middle of the road. You have also jaywalked here meaning you do have the chance to get run over, ofcourse it was not my intention to which is why I did call a medic.

And yes I did head to intersection.

Reaction score
I was totally not on your road, so you could hit me. If u went to uncle cos then it isnt a problem, but you were heading towards the intersection so theres no chance of hitting me.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
There was obviously a chance of me hitting you, I wasn't paying too much attention to the road while driving to intersection. I did not run you over intentionally, but you could have perhaps instead of risking your life going on the road took the zebra crossing. So you shouldn't blame this entirely upon me.

Reaction score
Accepted (Ish)

After reviewing the demo many times I do see that you turned into the user but as you saying you didn’t mean to I will not take this further

Word of warning @Zoephix KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.