AR on @Jammi and @Nade

moD

Reaction score
@Jamal I’m being petty lmao? Please don’t bring my age into this AR and start to describe me personally. I don’t fucking know you and you don’t know shit about me either, so stop acting like i’m being a cry baby about this whole situation. We both know that no one wants to wait 10 minutes to return in an area to do what they were doing because someone wants to “try and get someone to do something.” I’m not upset over the situation at all, i’m just annoyed about what happened and i don’t want this happening to other individuals. Also, please elaborate on how i make myself an easy target.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@moD You literally do nothing back and just sit there crying in OOC "Targeting me again" whilst we laugh. How can I not describe you as a cry baby when all you do is cry about being quote on quote "targeted" for having your car stolen. Just don't play the game if you have anger issues and go out of your way to insult people and add them on steam to cry to them for attention. Wdym don't bring your age into this? You're 22 but crying like a new born fetus every time your car gets stolen. Just don't play if you're gonna cry about a game feature being used against you. If you don't want to wait out your 10 mins then don't do anything or may be develop a brain and do something where you don;t get caught or killed? lol

moD

Reaction score
@Jamal lmao when did i ever say that. i think i said that once to nade in looc after he waited 15 million years to mug me inside my shop. i never added nade on steam for attention and you obviously know that. i’ve stated previously on why i apologized to him. i think the only one upset here is you. i don’t even know you and you took the time to deliberately mention my age in your reply, in which was completely unnecessary once again. i think you also fail to realize that what you and nade did was completely unnecessary, negative and excessive and that’s exactly what rule 2.5 is there for, as well as the blatant 3.4 you broke. and for that reason and that reason only the ar was posted. i rarely let my emotions get in the way of my decision making and this ar was based purely off how i felt the rules were broken, nothing more.

and id also like to reiterate again, the only people who have been bringing this up in ooc has been you guys. i haven’t spoken about this car shit for a while so.

Last edited:

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@moD 2.5 is only for new players, you're not new at all so stop trying to play victim in all of this lmao, I'm bringing your age into this due to how petty you're being and how much you cry over having your car stolen in a virtual game that you take so seriously. "took your time to deliberately mention my age" it took me literally a second to hover over your name and type it out to then think to myself "Omg this guy is 22 but crying like a baby," at the end of the day if you don't wanna get targeted may be try and stop being a pussy and do something. It's your own fault for being an idiot and dying to us, when it's very avoidable but you just can't be smart enough to realize that you don't always need to shoot someone, you can get revenge without getting caught or losing any money. But if you can't beat em, just get them banned am i right? Thought this was the shit that petty 12 year olds did however I guess a guy at the age of 22 whos life is getting negatively affected by his car getting stolen in a virtual role player server makes them too :D

moD

Reaction score
@Jamal that’s the thing, i’ve never actually shot at you guys besides the one time. once again i’ve asked you to stop mentioning my age in your reply and you continue to just mention it. i think the only one w issues here is you. i get that you have to flex your e peen on me by getting me to try and shoot you and 5 other of ur org members, or by completely ignoring my requests but dw, there’s plenty of chances coming up. i’m not going anywhere.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@moD Good to hear you're not going anywhere, hopefully next time you won't go crying like a new born fetus on the forums screaming "Admins help they're targeting me" and grow a pair to do something instead :)

moD

Reaction score
@Jamal i mean you clearly are targeting me here i don’t think there’s any question about it. i think i’ve said this 50 times but you really had nothing to gain here expect an opportunity to kill me, you even said it yourself.

Reaction score
This AR is just getting ridiculous now. You need to recognise that stealing cars is a feature in perp regardless of who it happens to. You weren't being targeted, stop whining out that you were.

Go look at the logs provided, look at those cars that I've stolen, I've not seen any of them make an AR despite taking their car on plenty of occasions. Get a pistol grip already and play the game.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@moD Fair enough if you're a new player, but you're not. You was even told this in the sit however you continued to push this forward and try to get us banned because if you can't beat em just ban em. You have experience in the game mode so why are you crying about being targeted, I just don't get it. I guess you're just crying about the fact how things aren't currently going your way

moD

Reaction score
@Jamal i showed the evidence several people and they all assured me that i wasn’t crazy. so i pushed the AR. once again it has nothing to do w things not going my way.

moD

Reaction score
i have no problem w/ people stealing cars for rightful reasons. but to randomly take someone’s car is kinda stupid. there’s absolutely no point for you to do so besides start a gunfight; i’ve already explained this. if you think i’m annoyed of people just “stealing my car” at this point in the ar then you really need to go back and reread my previous posts

Last edited:

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@moD Doesn't matter if you're being targeted, you're not a new player. Clearly it is something to do with it not going your way otherwise you wouldn't of made the AR lmaoo

Reaction score
w/e dude, can a staff member answer this please, can't be bothered to receive a notification everyday about this, read it and see it's the same thing about stealing cars for no reason

Reaction score
@nade's actions were justified within the rules therefore no punishment will be given to him.
@Jamal will however receive a warning for 2.5, as it was clearly not justified to kill @moD in this situation.

accepted.jpg