AR on Jammi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Richard James/LP7K
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jamal Ross/Jammi
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53115398
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was coming down to Project apartment as I parked my car I saw a female and a man running to my car, as I was about to get out my car to get inside the Apartment she told me to get out and shoot me. Also, his friend (Atomic) in OOC said "that was for Allah" which I did not like.
Evidence (Demo Required): Video:
Tick:

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
This wasn't even me lol either way why would it matter if it was for Allah. Anyways buddy have fun with that refund for 5 mins :D

Reaction score
was supposed to say this is for Allah never managed it apparently. ur fault really you followed us u did uturns George said he was wanted/Janice may be wanted and also George called bojing whilst he was on duty and he said he was wanted. good luck with the 5 mins refund this is all from me till a big juices staff member replies.

Reaction score
If I followed you I would have been behind you near Docks, not at the apartment

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Well 1. You need to stop lying because the only time I killed you was during a bank raid. 2. No one was making fun of any religion in anyway, me and Atomic are muslims in game, if you feel like atomic saying "This is for allah" is being offensive, gtfo the internet please because you shouldn't be on the internet if you're taking offence to that.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Well, you put your lights on pulling us over when we was heading towards parker tunnel, you then started acting sketch af as you decided not to pull us over but to break road laws whilst following us. Which most likely meant you was waiting for back up, we had told u many times to fuck off. Yet you didn't listen now you're here crying in an AR, if you didn't want to die then why follow a warranted suspect after being told to fuck off? at the end there is no hiding that fact that you were purposely following us the whole way, even when we turned around 3 times you still carried on to follow us. You had tried to pull us over therefore we just shot you because we had a warranted suspect in the car also heading towards bank robbery

Reaction score
Stop fucking lying Richard you were following us for legit 5 minutes, we were taking every turning, running u round in circles to make sure you were following you even pulled over to the side of the road when we did for fuck sakes, stop being dumb, learn some tactics and not be bait asf when pursuing suspects. @McGlinchy can support the fact of you pursuing us and a cop even called me and said I was warranted and should hand myself in.

Also none of this 'i was going into the apartments' no you weren't you were parked there waiting for us to start moving again.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@John Daymon After watching the video fully and reading the AR properly I agree that what atomic said after recent incidents it shouldn't have been said however at the time of me writing this I thought he was on about what Atomic had said to him ig

Reaction score
ur vid proves nothing apart from the fact i shot you go back and get the full vid of u following me then come and complain

Deleted member 6228

Just FYI, saying allah ackbar, for allah etc is not offensive in anyway to Islam

Reaction score
Denied
I have spoken with another staff member who was involved in the situation and he claims that you were given chances to continue driving past them but seemed consistent on tailing their car and they had reason to believe they were warranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.