AR on JJB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Islexic/Artur Bean
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: JJB/Jake Arnolds
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:242617530
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 and 3.15 constantly rammed my car for no reason and then made it so that i couldn't get out and i had to disconnect from the server.
Evidence (Demo Required):

JJB

Reaction score
Well where do i start with u again, leading up to this u was extremely toxic in chat and rude to many people for no reason. U called all eu people chavs with the quote “eu girls get wet of hearing my voice u chavs” and u proceeded to slander reece arnolds mum who is a very respectable lady. This whole hitting ur car was just a joke but i should have known u wouldnt of liked it as u make more AR on me than people have hot dinners. Shortly after we left u i turned round to let u out but unfortunately u dc. Im very sorry for blocking ur car but if u said in looc “ stop i dont find this funny” or something along the lines i would have stopped once again i can only apologise for my actions.

1.1 (rule break) which u recently had a AR made on u for as u come on every night being very disrespectful in ooc.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

@JJB you must keep OOC and IC issues seperate, and not negatively affect the other player in character if they are being problematic OOC. If you feel they have directly made a rule infringement, please make a report or alternatively an action request!

Status
Not open for further replies.