AR On Joe Dixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Liam Hancock / Teemo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Joe Dixon / ??
His/Her SteamID: ??
Why Should This Player Be Punished:3.4- Ignored commands while at gp
Evidence (Demo Required):https://plays.tv/s/M65PJcL5TlGb
Tick:

Reaction score
do you wanna include the part you shot me after saying "I AM Walking to you" and broke 2.5 as well as shooting out my cars tyres even though you killed me?

i walked in your general direction since thats what i thought you meant and you killed me for it. you gave me like no chances to do anything before headshotting me, i wouldnt have minded moving back towards you if you hadnt headshotted me

Reaction score
I told you atleast 3x to walk to me, then you walked past me, not even in my general direction as you were walking away.
Now let's address the 2.5 - I didn't shoot your tyres out, I thought it was @Atomic but I found out he walked away from it soooo you might wanna check demos.

Reaction score
"walk to me"

walks towards your direction

"THATS AWAY FROM ME"

i walked in your direction. maybe if you were more specific and stated "stay in front of me where i can see you" and gave me like five more seconds to listen i wouldve. walking /away/ from you would've been turning around and walking through the alleyway not walking in a direction you and your friend can easily still gunpoint me

Reaction score
Honestly, why are you replying like your brain is the size of a peanut? you know the rules you have been playing perp for a while now. when being gunpoint and told specifically "come right here" you don't just "walk in there general direction" you walked straight past him trying to save your money and items. you clearly had a lot on your to lose and that's why you tried breaking gunpoint this way.

Reaction score
i genuinely didnt hear him saying "come right here", all i heard was him saying "walk to me", plus i knew you were with him so what difference does it make, you're both together and mugging me anyway

i might have misunderstood your orders yes, but include the part of the video I even say that in-game, where I say "i AM walking towards you", obviously showing im confused on what you want me to do, you cant just shoot me because im confused on what you want me to do

i cba responding here anymore anyway

Reaction score
You had no idea we were together.
  1. He was unarmed
  2. 1 minute ago I was pointing a gun at him because I mistook his identity.

Reaction score
@Mattew Would you like to come on teamspeak or add me on steam so we can talk about it in private rather than going back and forth constantly?

Reaction score
ok so i cba to post here anymore after this post so here goes:
  1. i mis understood what teemo was telling me to do, because the whole alleyway is, indeed, an alleyway, and the centre of the alleyway is probably the best option. he's being very ignorant and saying Well Its not Hard to Understand and is going out of his way to try to get me in trouble
  2. i was given hardly any chance to clarify what he wanted me to do and just got headshotted, and they're trying to blame the fact they killed me un-necessarily on me
  3. teemo is trying to say i had no way of knowing his friend was his friend. i literally pulled up to the drug dealer and they were talking and camping there, very blatantly waiting for people to mug. i had my suspicions as soon as i pulled up, so either way you had no reason to kill me considering your friend was stood in the direction i was going

you can even hear me in the video say "i am walking to you" since this is genuinely what i thought he meant. i was given no chance even after i verbally said i was confused and this just seems like 2.5 to me but whatever

im done posting here unless requested by a mod since i don't play on this server to respond to ARs

Reaction score
I mean mate why would I say walk to me if I wanted you to walk to Atomic?

Reaction score
Accepted

By the evidence provided, this does not seem like a severe case of 3.4, however @Matthew it is very important that you pay close attention in such situations. For the best chances of surival you should always do exactly as you are told, and not risk dying for an assumption or misunderstanding.

@Teemo if you somehow lost any items due to this, you can make a RR.

Status
Not open for further replies.