Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: JustFedorable | Robert Crane
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Bunny <3* | Johnny Weissmuller
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59483846*
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
As the youtube video shows, I was giving my friend @jimmythehamster some firearms at the suburbs storage, when Johnny boy decides to wander over. The video starts shortly before he takes one of my M16s (the gun was empty, which I suspect is why he disconnected rather than attempting to kill us) as I'm passing it to Jimmy, and then disconnects from the server to avoid the gun point and inevitable loss of the weapon and possible loss of his life.
WijANgO.png

Time of the Incident: 22:57 (10:57pm)
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
N/A
*: I searched the forums for the IC name and found an old organization application (shown below for convenience) posted by someone using that name, as a result I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information and must ask that a staff member with access to logs just double check it. I'll tag @Bunny just so that the user can confirm/deny that it was him/her, and also allow the user to review the AR if it is him/her.
vNRvN9L.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello!
After reviewing the evidence provided it is clear that the user has broken the community rules which is as followed..
Rule 6.5: Disconnecting from then server:
It is clear that the user disconnected to keep that firearm without having to drop it to you, so in order to keep it he obviously dissconnected. (Or thats how it looks)

At this moment in time i am supporting this Action Request untill further evidence can be provided to show that he/she did not disconnect from the server to save possessions.

Regards Appricey
Police Corporal

Status
Not open for further replies.