Ar on jonathan blueberry, thanov devgru and bryan devgru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bonquiqui mandela
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: In game names are thanov devgru bryan devgru and jonathan blueberry
His/Her SteamID: they logged out after it happend so i have no idea
Why Should This Player Be Punished: In my opinion they broke rule: 2.5, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 and they were just generally minging around
Evidence (Demo Required):https://mega.nz/#!B1ICCboC!LNpeOXWmRtt5vc6Y6KVJSUYBFqCbFr4k4XoZRFAJdTI
Tick: it starts at tick 4000 we got into a car fight and they killed me the moment i stopped infront of the pd while there was on officer watching after 5.5k i ''die''
then continue the demo at 16k where they return to CH (i was afk for some mins) they started talking about weed and stuff first then they started pushing me from spawn to the road and talking about buying a purple ''nigger'' i decided to ignore this then i ran off to my car then at 18k they blocked me in at intersection with 2 cars withotu any reason they got out and randomly started harrasing me in the middle of the intersection risking there own life just to make stupid jokesafter waiting a while till they stopped i decided to shoot them since they started killing a P/O without any reason what so ever and the other officers didnt respond probaly because they were busy with a raid on going at the time/// before all this happend they had killed me already without any reason

Reaction score
We were punching the PO out of previous conflict we had. That was no reason to shoot us I find as we did not have any weapons.

Reaction score
We didn’t kill you for no reason? Before you said to us ‘you will die soon’ thats reason enough to kill you. And the PO? You don’t know what happend before.

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
first of all, you were ramming our cars for like no reason when you died, we killed you the first time because you threatened me that you would kill me or as you said " you'll die soon' and you went to your car to get a weapon out. I didn't even kill you. the second time when you had NLR you instantly rammed us for no reason with your car multiple times and went to your trunk to get a weapon out. So we had all the right to kill you.

Last edited:

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
and at the intersection we were in a fight with a PO and then you decided to kill us all even though we didn't attack you.

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
and at the intersection we were in a fight with a PO and then you decided to kill us all even though we didn't attack you.
you also shot me infront off police wich is also 3.4

Reaction score
first of all, you were ramming our cars for like no reason when you died, we killed you the first time because you threatened me that you would kill me or as you said " you'll die soon' and you went to your car to get a weapon out. I didn't even kill you. the second time when you had NLR you instantly rammed us for no reason with your car multiple times and went to your trunk to get a weapon out. So we had all the right to kill you.
i didnt get any weapon out i actually stored my weapon? you never saw me get anything out so why take the risk off killing me i didnt instantly ram you you stopped out of no where on the middle of the road?

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Well If I'm correct, if you threaten to kill me and then you go to your car, I don't think you are going to take something not dangerouse out? ;)

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
may i remind you you guys blocked me in in the middle off the intersection and were just standing and torlling aorund there in the middle of the road for more then 5 minutes ?
You were ramming me first for no reason if I may remind you.

Reaction score
-Not involved but the situation happened to me as well-
Time not long ago, I joined the server and went down to city garage to get my car and I accidentally rammed their car, however, they decided to follow and harass and ram me everywhere I go, they also targeted me the whole day. their new sweater had an ak47 on him and he decided to go out and had the attention to shoot at me at the city garage area but they realized that its wrong to shoot me but instead they kept targeting me, they stole my car ... I've reported them eventually and Ayjay told me "if they did it, there we will be punishments".

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
The thing is, we were not 'harassing him' for no reason, and its is all in-game, all things we say is not for real you know.

Reaction score
Time not long ago, I joined the server and went down to city garage to get my car and I accidentally rammed their car, however, they decided to follow and harass and ram me everywhere I go, they also targeted me the whole day. their new sweater had an ak47 on him and he decided to go out and had the attention to shoot at me at the city garage area but they realized that its wrong to shoot me but instead they kept targeting me, they stole my car ... I've reported them eventually and Ayjay told me "if they did it, there we will be punishments".
they break the rules all the time yaseen but nobody bothers to report them

Reaction score
These are false accusations that I have never been part of. Please make an AR.

Reaction score
Accepted

Both users have received a ban for negatively impacting your experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.