AR on Kaihiggins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Hyde Lemad / Mr.Hyde IN VIRTUAL REALITY!

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kaihiggins / Kai

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77773458

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player Decided to randomly shoot and kill me in middle of bazzar while having a conversation, without saying a word except some strange insult. I was speaking to some people about a friend of theirs that got mugged by a man with a red shirt, telling them "I know man, people run in red all the time". They didn't know my face and their friend that got mugged wasn't near to confirm if it was me.
On top of that, I died a while after thier friend got mugged, so the NLR rule applies on my life (and i informed this to the person that got mugged in LOOC).

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
The reason why i killed you is because of the fact that you mugged me and i remembered what you looked like also afterwards i meet up with my friend and he was also telling me about how you mugged him, so you mugged me and another one of my friends, my friend new your name and i remember what you looked like that is why i done what i done i also did not see anything about you dieing in looc

Last edited:
Reaction score
@ Kaihiggins can you upload when and where i mugged you? because i dont recall, neither your name or your clothes.
I only muged one guy that was not even there (-=| Nazuki チェン |=-). How did you or your friends know my name also? The fact is i had NLR applied and you simply shot me because you saw my name floating and you talked to a friend that said i had a red shirt. Your friend (-=| Nazuki チェン |=-, the person that got mugged)knew i died and he still wanted to get me killed again.

Reaction score
@ Kaihiggins, thanks for taking the time to upload the footage, like I said, I didnt recall that momment. With this evidence i will ask to remove my action request.

Status
Not open for further replies.