AR on Karam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Keel
His/Her Steam/In-game Name
: Karam /Karam Nagsabisiwb (Cant spell it)
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30784870
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke 3.4 by running under gunpoint. Its quite clear to see that i had my gun directly aimed at Karam and could have easily killed him. He ran off when my gun was pointed right in his face which is therefore breaking rule 3.4, putting your life at risk.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: Not Needed

Reaction score
lol i dont hear you man ?
[DOUBLEPOST=1468243473,1468243319][/DOUBLEPOST]ur mic was broken there

Reaction score
How do you tie and gag someone in the car while driving so extremely fast in a car. Not quite realistic when it comes to real life/roleplaying.
I wonder it is not him posting an AR, since you tie and gag him in the car with no gunpoint at all, which is powergaming imo. You forced him by tieing en gagging him while driving a car. Especially in a fast car like that, that is not possible AT ALL.

Reaction score
1st. 2.1, isnt very realistic to tie and gag someone while driving, he could easily resist
2nd. He was tied, you wouldn't just tell him to get out of the car while the door was locked, would you?
3rd. I agree that he deserved a warning for 3.4 running of while being gun-pointed at, but he clearly didn't know. He wanted to join this community because I made it sound interesting smh. He broke a rule, and he recently got unbanned from perpheads. I think a warning should be good, the fact that you broke 2.1 too.

Reaction score
Accepted.

I will not take rule 3.26 into consideration as when the /me's were made it would not be realistically applicable to the situation as you were driving a vehicle while doing it. And as @Keel has said, he understands what he has done wrong.

However the user did blatantly run away from gunpoint and would have had no realistic chance of escape even if he was not tied up and / or gagged

User has recieved a warning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.