Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [SAUCY] HolyShititsDannyD! / Danny Darler
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: KayB / Kay Smith
@Cruse / Caine Coast (I think?)

His/Her SteamID: Unknown

Why Should This Player Be Punished
: 3.4, 2.1 - The user, as you can see in the demo, was punching the Traffic Enforcement car because the driver accidentally hit him.

As I am walking up the hill with Samuel Jensen, you can see the car being hit at the PD Public Parking (the user I am reporting is the woman in the situation). When I get to the scene I am informed that the reason they are punching the car is because the driver accidentally hit one of them (most likely because they went in front of the car, however I did not see what happened). Punching the car would clearly not solve the situation, and the officers would most likely ticket the person. Due to the circumstances however, I made the decision to simply leave the situation and come back in a few minutes after everything had calmed down, because other officers were occupied with a raid at Suburbs, and there were a bit too many angry people to try and deal with as two traffic officers. As we were driving away, we accidentally hit the black man because, for whatever reason, he kept walking in front of the police car so we could not drive away (was already spoken to by a server moderator). Due to this, the woman decided to punch our vehicle again, clearly trying to attract attention of us, the officers.

I feel Kay's actions were a violation of rule 3.4 and 2.1. Realistically you wouldn't being punching an officer's car when they accidentally hit you/your friend, all it would do is cause them to punish you.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!X48nlB7Z!rM9VSo4MJJlUnEnco53ja93xxE9gPFIEjXGoh430f6A
Tick: 14000 (You can see the player punching the car firstly as I walk up the hill, then when driving away from the situation)

If there are any problems with the demo, just give me a heads up. Also I am in the process of trying to get the players OOC name.

Last edited:

Kay

Reaction score
Im Caine Coast
- In the video It shows me hitting the car , but I only hit it once because the car literally just reversed into me in full speed and Im lucky I didn't die. So , I hit the window once - Most of the punching was done by Kay Smith and the other guy/

Reaction score
+Support a clear violation of 3.4 and 2.1 in my opinion. Prior to the situation when you are running up the hill it appears like they are already running infront of the car while its in the middle of the road and punching it which is quite unrealistic to do in the middle of a road to an officer's car. If she or even the man really did get accidentally hit by the speed enforcer they both (or at least one of them) should report it to a high ranking officer instead of starting to punch the car multiple times in front 2 officers therefore breaking law 11.2 when it could've been solved in a different matter. Doing this in front of the PD as well was kind of stupid by them.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

As KayB was majorly the only one who broke 2.1 he will receive a warning for his actions, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.