AR on Beeza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Cole / Cole Rogerson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Beeza / Billy Ray
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10666204

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

The player broke rules 1.4 (Co-operation and evasion), 2.1 (play realistically), and 3.4 ( Putting your life at risk) by attacking me (LEO at the time), with his fists, killing me over a ticket and lying about the situation when confronted by Moderator @Shay .

Incident description:
I, Cole, at approx. 2150 hours on 3rd July 2018 was patrolling through the Bazaar area as a police officer in a marked patrol car. When I came to the pedestrian crossing at Bazaar, I noticed the offender (Beeza / Billy Ray), surfing on another person's car and walking on the road. As said behavior conflicts with in-game law 12.1 (Jaywalking), I proceeded to initiate a stop on the suspect. As soon as the offender was confronted, he walked away from me saying "Try me mate, you can't do shit.", again I verbally ordered the suspect to stop. After that, Beeza jumped back onto the car surfing on it, just to get knocked out (not unconscious, just knocked to the ground for a few seconds). Right after he was up, he walked away from me again, prompting me to pull my nightstick out. At this point, I again verbally ordered him to stop without using any form of force. He then started punching me, promoting me to punch him back with my nightstick. Eventually, when I attempted to pull out my taser the offender caused me to start bleeding and punching me once more, killed me.

Summary:
Beeza broke rule 2.1 by car surfing and later on proceeded to break 3.4 by killing a law enforcement officer over a ticket. When he was confronted in the admin sit he lied straight to @Shay 's face, saying that I hit him first, which prompted him to punch me back.

In the Demo, it is very visible, that Beeza attacked me first and later lied to @Shay during the admin sit.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://www.mediafire.com/file/wd29cgdjiccl4z4/perpheads_demo_2018-7-3+20-54-38.dem

Tick: Tick 48000 : Minute 40:00

Reaction score

accepted.jpg

@Appricey @Hendricks
User will receive a two week ban for 3.4 and 1.4, as he clearly had no reason to escalate the situation to murder of a Law enforcement Officer and also lied to moderator @Shay in an admin situation.​

Status
Not open for further replies.