ar on keiwam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
***INVOLVED***
I was legit just walking past, and just heard Ryzo say "get on the ground" and him just saying "no" and shooting him

lmao

Reaction score
***INVOLVED***
I was legit just walking past, and just heard Ryzo say "get on the ground" and him just saying "no" and shooting him

lmao

Good job lying.

So the situation was already pretty chaotic considering the cops were illegally detaining and raiding our property but that's a story for IA, not here. When you pointed a gun at me, I posed no active threat to you and I did not pull my gun. I was standing still, the only thing I didnt do was typing in /act surrender. Sure, maybe I should have done it but I didn't actually do anything under gunpoint that could've harmed you in any way. Had you put your gun down and handcuffed me or got someone else to handcuff me, that would've been that. I didn't pull my gun until after you tased me aswell as the people inside starting to shoot. Therefore, I was justified in pulling that firearm, but apparently you want me punished for not putting my hands up? Why don't you just handcuff me when I'm standing still.

Rule 3.4 states:

Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

I knew that putting my hands up would without a doubt get me arrested since there was several drug plants on the property. Not putting my hands up was simply an act of me not cooperating with you, not a rulebreak. Besides that, this is what you have your Tasers, Nightstick or even your Officer buddy for. Why didn't you just get your fellow officer RIGHT beside you to cuff me? He even told you "just cuff him" and yet you still stood there with a shotgun pointed at me.

Besides that, pretty pathetic to make an AR for this, even though its wrong. Had you won the raid, you wouldn't have made it lol

Reaction score
Again, I didn't shoot him until I had no gun pointed at me. And no, I may ignore it if I believe it's for the benefit of me. In this case, I deemed that if I dropped my gun and put my hands up, I would get arrested for drugs, therefore it was just an IC act of Refusing to Cooperate duirng a stressful situation

Reaction score
You shouldn't of been able to shoot him as you were supposed to surrender
:thinking:

:u big idiot:

Reaction score
Should've cuffed me when you had the chance to then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I was consenting to be cuffed, I just didn't consent to leaving my gun unattended in the care of PLPD in case shit kicked off. And it did, hence why I kept my weapon on me lol.

Reaction score
I knew shit was gonna kick off. That was why I did it lol. The risk of me being unarmed here would be greater than if I kept my gun on me

Reaction score
No, he told me to put my hands up. There's quite the difference. I had already surrendered and consented to being handcuffed.

Reaction score
bro it is the exact same thing, you've been here since 2015, hands up = surrender
stop acting like an idiot

Reaction score
It's not lol. I had surrendered, saying "Just cuff me", I just refused to leave my shotgun.

Status
Not open for further replies.