Ar on lorenzo smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bonquiqui Mandela
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Lorenzo/Lorenzo smith
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 3.6
basically we mugged and raided this player in my believes he used looc to make his friend aware that he was being gunpointed because he told me looc he couldnt hear me. so i started typing and telling him to go inside where friend was waiting for me with a gun out. then after we killed his friend me and my friends started mugging him. we got his stuff and we where about to leave when my friend Josef Trapani told him to take his pants down. this player didnt take it seriously however he did had 4 guns to his head he staleld for more then 20 seconds making jokes about it. my friend josef trapani started giving him 3 warning shots just next to his head he still didnt comply with it.

then after that i shot h9im for not co operating under gunpoint this player stated in my ban dispute he didnt do it because he had some self respect well the rules dont apply to IC self respect they are loud and clear what wouldself respect do when you dead.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!FtI2kZCD!iDHrmGfqcCffHV8dOoV6uMHASx9HKYWuW70gHEQYKyI
Tick: 45000

[Local] Lorenzos Smith: yes :) [Local] Lorenzos Smith: one sec [Local] Lorenzos Smith: WAAIT [LOOC] Lorenzo: no wait [LOOC] Lorenzo: lol i can't hear you [LOOC] Lorenzo: wait one fuck sec [Local] Bonquiqui Mandela: in the store [Local] Bonquiqui Mandela: now [LOOC] Lorenzo: oh wow [Local] Lorenzos Smith: whoa rage [Local] Lorenzos Smith: fuck sake [Local] Lorenzos Smith: enough? [Local] Lorenzos Smith: feeling great now? [Local] Lorenzos Smith: ? [Local] Josef Trapani: pants [OOC] Rain drop, drop top: toby did you die with my gun? :( [Local] Josef Trapani: PANTS [Local] Lorenzos Smith: yeah i have a pants(the chat we had with lorenzo during the rp sit)

(The ban dispute comment of lorenzo stating he had to much selfrespect)
  • So how would you tell i was actually "stalling rp, according to you", I said "i can't hear you" as you were talking to me with a gun pointed towards me because I thought I had music on. Thus i alt tabbed out, but it seemed to be the TV at the window of my shop so i turned it off. At this moment I didn't even panic or such and my friend didn't even know what was happening. Then I let you in, all of you were aiming inside, only then I paniced, thus way too late. So this is stalling to you? If it is stalling, why did no police come because clearly you're saying I did this stalling for my friend to call the police, right?
    Second, it took a long time to drop my stuff? It litterly took 10 seconds as the reason for it was that you needed a bandage which I dropped first and I told you "isn't this just enough". Then you told me to drop everything i had which i did within a few seconds. Then you decide to randomly force me to take my pants off? Why would you force me to do that as you had all of my stuff + drugs? I wonder what you would have achieved doing so? I did everything to stay alive but I still have some respect for myself. I don't know if you have some for yourself, but i do.

Reaction score
Same story as on your ban dispute, however i'll tell you again.
basically we mugged and raided this player in my believes he used looc to make his friend aware that he was being gunpointed because he told me looc he couldnt hear me. so i started typing and telling him to go inside where friend was waiting for me with a gun out.
So you know that i was "stalling to make my friend aware that we were going to get raided" in my place? First of all, you gave me litterly 5 seconds to open the doors while i was trying to say i couldn't hear you, thus you made me stall RP. After i found out the music wasn't coming from my PC, i realized it was the TV on my shop which i turned off.
we got his stuff and we where about to leave when my friend Josef Trapani told him to take his pants down. this player didnt take it seriously however he did had 4 guns to his head he staleld for more then 20 seconds making jokes about it. my friend josef trapani started giving him 3 warning shots just next to his head he still didnt comply with it.
Hm okay, so you ALL pointed a gun at me, either way i didn't hear you saying it or you didn't say anything to put my pants down. Then Josef said "PANTS", so okay, if i told you in a mug "AIR" you'd know that you have to watch to the sky? Same case here. How in god am I supposed to know that "PANTS" means that i had to put my pants down? Not that i was going to do it anyways, but you're saying i stalled for 20 seconds during this, no wonder if i don't know what you mean with "PANTS". And if you really think this is "joking", i advice you to look up some jokes because i never joked during the raid/mug.

Last part: yes, i have selfrespect, i prefer dying with respect than living without. That's my opinion, your opinion isn't the same as mine.

M

Reaction score
Your side was already banned for inappropriate actions in this situation. Do not make 'revenge' reports.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.