AR on KJM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: John Dempsey
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: kjm / jeffy gutenburg
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He killed me while I was complying during a mugging. I was told to open all the doors and I complied, I was told to put my hands up and I rped it because as you can see in the video my bind for handsup was binded over by something else. I was facing the wall while they took my stuff and I had believed myself to be under gunpoint still, and I heard people leaving so I turned ever so slightly to see if they had gone and then I get shot after being 100 percent compliant. Notice how I was told to face the wall and not talk, but I still was facing the wall even when I looked to see if they had gone, and even if I had turned around to look, that's a piss poor reason to shoot somebody in the head while they have been nothing but compliant. Player broke excessive negativity rule because I complied and didn't do anything to put my own life at risk and was shot for legitimately no reason.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: Not sure

kjm

Reaction score
i told u to face the wall and not turn around for my own safety as i didnt know if you didnt drop all your items or not and guess what you didnt, you didnt comply and u turned around

you also shouldve known not to turn around as we were shooting so you didnt "not know if they were gone or not"

I couldve killed you before when I was waiting a minute + for you to comply through the window and you were just standing there

kjm

Reaction score
Also in the video you could hear us talking the entire time so you damn well knew we where there, we were preoccupied with the cops and the cocaine you were growing so I wouldnt know if you had your weapon on you, I saw you turning around and a threat and I executed you before you could do it again for my safety and others, had you not turned around I would have mugged you and left you there but you didnt follow the easiest order I gave and turned around when you knew we were still there, me killing you is completely your fault as I viewing you as a threat until I had the opportunity to check you for any weapons

Reaction score
I was afk as I previously stated, so if I had complied and opened the door and you shot me, that'd still be not allowed even if I was AFK for a few minutes and you were looking at me through the window. I didn't completely turn around I turned to the side, you turned around literally to stop your escape after taking my shit and shot me in the head as the video shows. It's very obvious you were looking for any excuse to kill me.

Reaction score
Also, my head was completely faced at the wall before you even made it one step in my direction so once again your whole claim of saying that "for your safety or whatever" I had already put my hands up. You're clearly looking for any excuse to not have a witness to your crime, and the only command you can hear in the video is you asking me to face the wall and not talk. I never spoke and only turned slightly to see if you had gone, had I turned fully around, it's still not a threat. I had no weapons and it's your fault for purposefully not searching me at all. Me turning my head a very slight amount doesn't mean walk up within a foot of his side and shoot him in the side of the head - that's obvious 2.5.

kjm

Reaction score
you cant just assume I "purposefully didnt search you" the cops were shooting at us and we had to worry about more people showing up at any time, so for the time being I gave you a specific command at gunpoint that you disobeyed, and its not my fault your surrender button is unbinded, at anytime you couldve pulled a weapon out of your ass since you didnt use the correct surrender usage. the only reason you turned back around was because you saw us looking at you, I guarantee if we still had our backs to you, you wouldve tried some stupid shit on us, I had proper reason to shoot you because you were still a threat during the whole raid. Next time have your surrender properly binded and follow commands when at gunpoint and it wont be a problem, you had no reason to turn around as you still heard us talking, so dont pull some stupid shit trying to say "i didnt know you guys were still there" when the area is ringing out with gunfire and you hear us talking next to you.

Reaction score
You shot me for any little reason possible, I did have my surrender binded, something was binded over it. I didn't powergame and you can't assume that turning to the side while you guys have already taken everything is a good enough reason to just walk up to me and shoot me in the side of the head. I'm done replying and will wait for the administrations reply.

Reaction score
Denied

Even if you were unarmed you should comply with their orders. You could very well still hear them and their actions but you decided to turn around and peek a look anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.