AR on Kroken Adolfsen or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Nade Alardin
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Something like Kroken Aldofsen
His/Her SteamID: Dunno
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Randomly shot us all down? We literally went over there because that's our friend being stabbed(Ido Alardin) but he kills that dude. Then this dude pulls out a gun from his car, just gun points us and tells us to 'get the fuck out of 'ere' only when we just went to ask why you have a gun? Suddenly, gats us down, denied it in the sit so here you go. Completely unarmed, forgot to mention. Also may I add, that I didn't actually hear him the first time, hence why I walked closer, it was only the second time which I heard him.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://plays.tv/video/581b61b0e377a4bcca/dude-who-killed-innocents
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
I'm the guy with the broom in the video.
The shooter asked me to join his org, and after I said no a guy jumped out with a knife, started stabbing me, I got him, and then this guy went out and shot us.

Cole handled the situation but unfortunetly the man with the gun said he killed all of us as self defense and lied.
I would like his punishment extended for lying in a report and wasting Cole's and our's precious time, Cole can probably confirm all of the above.

M

Reaction score
@Cole - if you dealt with the report could you please look into this?

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

h1nrlxZVIRgaR9jvwayoQADwkpI3tFyt3Gseh87GlVRlV2XibzUNTzs9KvYtve9cEtvelTm2OPqkCry2m_xddwtRY2H2cBEtkE7qeXZj65d1nQ94uhNBvJdUF0D2b6XnvY9FMUNH

Reviewed by @Cole @Jon Godinn @GraveDinosaur
h1nrlxZVIRgaR9jvwayoQADwkpI3tFyt3Gseh87GlVRlV2XibzUNTzs9KvYtve9cEtvelTm2OPqkCry2m_xddwtRY2H2cBEtkE7qeXZj65d1nQ94uhNBvJdUF0D2b6XnvY9FMUNH

Kroken only had a valid reason to kill @wyxez since he killed his friend, killing @NadaJunes and Suzanne Morrissey was not needed, he also didn't deal with any NPC's. The ban will be extended since the user lied to me in the admin sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.