AR on Kyle Jones and a RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jasperkel /Jasper Erkel
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: unknown / Kyle Jones
His/Her SteamID: unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
At first he broke 3.4 by mugging me in a public place without he gaged and tied the NPC. after he said "you never saw me" after that i run to my car and take a gun that i gun pointed him he get his gun out and start shouting me whit this he broke 3.4 again.

Evidence (Demo Required):

P.S. i did some chances so see my RR here

Last edited:
Reaction score
Firstly make the RR after this gets sorted out!

After watching your video provided its clear to see the user broke:

3.4- Also when you pulled a gun on him he got his gun back out under gunpoint and then started to run away!

5.1 - The user mugged you in a public setting and right next to and NPC. Anyone could have called the police and gotten him arrested.

I think the user should be punished for this therefore i am giving this action request a massive +SUPPORT!

Last edited:
Reaction score
+SUPPORT
Clearly he broke RP by saying " that's fail RP" and "drop your items or I'll call admin". From what I could tell he also blantently ignored GP. This player needs to be punished. I think a warning or a ban depending on his past record.

Reaction score
+Support

The guy mugged you literally right nexto the NPC and didn't take him into consideration, as well as that its a public place meaning that anyone at any time could see it from the roads if driving past or walking past as well as anyone getting their car. Then he decides to break 3.24 by yelling "failrp" and stuff like that.

Reaction score
This user broke 3.4 putting your life at risk and 3.6 whilst not dropping his gun after being gunpointed.

3.24 was also broken as he clearly didn\t stay in the RP sit.

5.1 was broken because he was so close to a public setting and the NPC would have easily called the cops, he didn\t even take notice of him.

+Support

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User broke 3.4, 3.21, 3.24, and 5.1 and will be banned.​

Status
Not open for further replies.