Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ajay Che

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ThatGuySeany

His/Her SteamID: idk

Why Should This Player Be Punished: RDM x2+ + 1.1

Evidence:
xxxxxx.png

I joined perp server, I go to be a cop and I just go away from my pc quickly for 20 seconds to change clothes. Then this dude just sprays me down in PD lobby (He probably didn't even deal with the NPC at the lobby) for utterly no reason. I asked him why in OOC and he said he wanted to kill every cop he could. I think he's on a mass RDM spree. There are no staff online atm that's why I'm making this. Afterwards, when I respawned, I go to spawn a car, I go to my police car and as soon as I do, he jumps in front of me with a shotgun, just full-on blasting me down again. So that's RDM x2 + 1.1 afterwards.

Reaction score
I wrote this in response to him, saying this same thing, every single time when he kills me. In addition I told him to hands up, or he dies, he never hands up when we were raiding PD. Him stating he was 'afk' on a job, is the exact reason you should not afk on a job. Further to this, we did have a valid reason as we explained in OOC, which was that we were looking to kidnap Amelia Smith (fellow officer at the time).

The reason we killed you the second time, is because again, we were searching for Amelia Smith, and you refused to hands up when ordered (this time not AFK), so we killed you. Brandify / Brandon Edwards can second this information.

Reaction score
Why were you even searching for cops in the first place to "kidnap them"? In what way would that benefit you? And did you deal with the NPC at the desk? And what reason do you have to kill an AFK cop who poses no harm towards you at all? I was AFK for 20 seconds, it's not like for 5 minutes. I'm just gonna stop answering you because you are a joke at the moment. All the cops including @Henry - Jimbo - Grzegorz says that you keep RDMing when there is no staff on right now. I'm just gonna let the staff deal with you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.