Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bean Can

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Katya Love

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49863988

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
This user has violated 2 rules in this situation. 2.1, 3.4

Elaboration
2.1: This user has acted unrealistically in this situation due to the fact that she gun pointed an officer (ME). The player did not play realistically and acting in this way the player reacted should have never happened in the first place.

3.4: The player gun pointed an officer over an unsure jail time and/or ticket. Acted in such a way that would make no sense due to her friend only going to get a jail sentence of 3-4 years due to assault on an officer. She was going to receive a ticket for illegally parked vehicle and a 3 year jail sentence due to her harassing an officer.

Story: I was continuing on my normal patrols after going police officer when I came to regals I saw an illegally parked vehicle. When I heard a suspicious clicking noise (Bobby Pin) I was wondering what was going on within the Regals apartments when I knocked on the door to investigate the clicking noise and to find the owner of the illegally parked vehicle. They explained the situation and later on one of the residents decided to cause alarm and distress, and harass me.

When dealing with the person who committed the crime one of the residents proceeded to assault me with the fire extinguisher. I arrested that suspect then further dealt with the other suspect. When attempting to arrest the lady, she then pulled he firearm on me forcing me to let her friend go and to leave and not come back. This later then resulted in them being raided by the police (Raid was not successful due to the lack of police).

Evidence (Demo Required)
:

Tick: None it is a youtube video that captures the whole situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.