AR on Liam Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: bollond/Elijah Suleimani
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: headhunter/liam garcia
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106547501
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He ran across the intersection and I'm sure he knows that it's against the rules to do that. I then bump him with my car once as punishment for doing this, going at most 10mph and telling him off for breaking the rules. He then kills me later in front of two NPCs because of that. 2.5? Also interested to see if he dealt with the NPCs so if you could provide a recording that would be nice too.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
@abdul21 you can clearly see on your first video you just try to kill and run me over multiple times at the hospital and not in the intersection.

Reaction score
even if i ran across the intersection you dont have any right to kill me for that reason lol

Reaction score
How do I try to kill you? I knocked you over once and left. I had a gun in the trunk I could’ve taken out and shot you with while you were on the floor defenceless. I could’ve come back and run you over again. I knocked you over once because you broke the rules and I said that to you. You still ran across the intersection which is against the rules

Reaction score
Yes as I said okay, I broke the rule there but because I thought it was late at night and nobody is online and then I just walked over it is no excuse for it but still you do not have the right to run me over for no reason

A1L

Reaction score
Accepted

@zeus. will be warned for running across the intersection, breaking 3.4.

@abdul21 will be warned for attempting to run over zeus just cause he broke the rules, breaking 2.5. In the future report them and don't take it into your own hands, it seems you were trying to more or less kill him rather than just bump him, regardless shouldn't of done that.

@Clarky

Status
Not open for further replies.