AR on Ludus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ItsAquaaHD/Dylan Larsen

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ludus/Bobby Brackins

His/Her SteamID: N/A disconnected after killed so I couldn't fetch it.

Why Should This Player Be Punished: The accused user broke 3.4 by risking his life, as you can see in the video I gun-pointed him and told him to get on the ground. He kept on stalling and ignoring gunpoint. A few seconds later he runs backwards and pulls out a shotgun under gunpoint, thus breaking 3.4. I believe this user left the server before a officer was able to pick up his shotgun, could have waited for a steam message from his friend that he picked up his gun and he was able to leave (6.5).

Evidence (Demo Required): I will provide a demo upon administrative request.

Tick: Read above.

Edit: Looking at the users ban record, he has 2 bans for breakage of 3.4 and one ban for disconnecting while being arrested.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You were trying to detain me for transporting a weapon you told me "Turn around or I'm gonna shoot you." when I was unarmed shotgun was on my back, I disconnected because I had to go take care of something and I was completely dead. Also I took cover not like I didn't have a fighting chance I mean you did shoot at me before I could even pull my gun out, Sorry bud. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
You were trying to detain me for transporting a weapon you told me "Turn around or I'm gonna shoot you." when I was unarmed shotgun was on my back, I disconnected because I had to go take care of something and I was completely dead. Also I took cover not like I didn't have a fighting chance I mean you did shoot at me before I could even pull my gun out, Sorry bud. :)

1) You can't kill a officer because hes going to confiscate your gun, valid reason or not (valid in this case)
2) You ignored gunpoint.
3) Your friend gained nothing out of killing the officer, you were already down.
4) You can't DC like that after trying to kill an officer.
5) What were you even thinking about taking a shotgun into a gas station?

This video + the responses made me cringe

Reaction score
Nobody asked you to look at thread nor post on it. I disconnected because I was black screen there was no bringing me back so therefore that RP situation was over with. Please explain to me how the reason of him trying to confiscate my gun is valid since you wanna get involved where you don't belong?

EDIT: I'm done posting back to the ignorance, if a staff member has any questions or any information about punishment let me know.

[DOUBLEPOST=1455159961,1455159434][/DOUBLEPOST]try harder
smiley-9973.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
As I can see here this player did break rule 2.1,3.4,3.6.
This is clear when the player specifically attempted to kill Larson for taking his gun. This player acted unrealistic to. You wouldn't necessarily enter that area transporting a gun while there is an active shoot out. He proved that he didn't want to stay alive as such breaking 3.6 as the player would have lost 9k or his life. This person did choose his life over 9k.
d7c6e0a238.jpg

This showed the player backing up and attempting to grab his gun.
b6ef0129ce.jpg

Then the person involved in this situation decided to pull out his gun while he is still in view/under direct gunpoint.(3.4)
83de74ae2e.jpg
In that it shows the person right at the point of him being killed clear violation of 3.6. In the situation because the racks are bullet proof Dylan wasn't able to kill you. But the photos ^ show that you were still under gunpoint when you pulled your gun.

Thing involving Dylan: You stated
You were trying to detain me for transporting a weapon you told me "Turn around or I'm gonna shoot you." when I was unarmed shotgun was on my back, I disconnected because I had to go take care of something and I was completely dead.
The thing is that Dylan maybe could have broken law 11.11. I do believe that he didn't though. I feel as if he did what he had to do there were gunmen with heavy weapons and you maybe could have been in there.

You saying that you left right after: I don't know exactly but I believe it was 6.5. I don't if your screen was black but generally you should just leave once it goes black. You knew other officers were responding and if it wasn't for you leaving the server you would have lost you gun.Which means I do believe you broke 6.5

OVERALL: I feel that you broke rule 2.1,3.4,3.6,6.5. I think that this AR is going to be accepted and ^ the photos show that you did broke the rules. In general if it wasn't for the shelves being bullet proof you would have gotten killed almost instantly. The evidence provided with the video and my screen shots I believe you have broken these rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.