AR on Mango 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Teemo / Teemo Russo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Mango / Jay Rothwell
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: First off, he announces to me he "wants my car" while standing next to it with a crowbar, then he doesn't even wait until I was out of sight / sound range and openly stole my car. Since he was already running after the first crowbar it is clear to see he did it purely for a shootout because why else would you pre-emptively run away unless the situation isn't safe and you are endangering yourself? Then he pulls a gun (gives no orders) and opens fires before I hit him. My attempt was purely to chase him off and he open fired while possessing GP.
Evidence (Demo Required):https://plays.tv/video/5c646b25ae5220c2cf

In the video you can hear him say "I want this car" and you can also hear the lackluster of comms after pulling a gun and instantly running away.
You can see the time he waited between me leaving and him trying to steal my car, knowing full well I would react.
Tick:

Reaction score
Hello Mr. Teemo,

Me and Jason Kile were stealing cars for the 30 minutes prior to this situation occurring as we already stole @Dan and @Shay's vehicle, showing that it wasn't our intention of starting a shootout, and me and @Jason Kile had a bat, until I found a replacement, also showing that how can I steal vehicles and cause a shootout with a bat?

Moreover, what's wrong with stealing a vehicle whilst you're walking away? The only reason why I stopped and ran back because you turned around and ran towards me, so I can defend myself, and I even hesitated shooting you but you didn't put the bat down, so I opened fire to preserve my life. Also, there must be something wrong if you can't infer that you need to but the bat down to not be shot, when I hesitated shooting.

Finally, I would like to remind you of the fact that this AR is clearly made up out of pure salt and hatred as you lost a baseball bat and 5 minutes, therefore I'm also going to be making an AR for the messages I received from you over steam.

G'day Teemo.

Reaction score
Mango, let’s be honest. You did it in a certain way which shows you were risking your life because I was right there and you did it needlesley when you could’ve waited 3 minutes and got away without being arrested for murder? You murdered someone instead of waiting 2 minutes.

Reaction score
Self-defence, you were coming at me with a baseball bat so it wasn't murder. The only charges I would have received would be the breaking and entering, so it's not really 3.4 anyway.

Reaction score
@Mango You killed someone instead of waiting 2 minutes. Realistically will cops believe you killed me in self defense while stealing my car?

Reaction score
@Teemo Waiting 2 minutes for what? You to hang around bazaar, hear the noise and come out again with a bat anyway? I killed you in self-defence as you were trying to attack me with the bat and the cops could not prove otherwise, as it was the situation anyway.

Reaction score
I agree completely, this is my opinion on the ar so if staff delete ill just copy and paste it back up.

Reaction score
I'd like to point out that I had friends waiting to protect me and Teemo wasn't apart of any big organisation and there were no obvious allies, and I did take this into consideration.

Reaction score
Doesn't really matter how close you are to me does it? Doesn't take a minute for you to run around the corner and the car could still take a long amount of time to break into.

Reaction score
I was part of this, I can confirm we were genuinely trying to steal cars, not bait a shootout. You say that we should wait till no one is looking, but whenever we start everyone stands there watching us. Not much we can do about it. :confused:

Reaction score
What's wrong with it? We had weapons and could protect ourselves

Reaction score
@Mango needlessly starting a shootout, it is like mugging someone in front of cops and arguing the same point.

Reaction score
@Teemo No it's not. I pointed a gun and hesitated shooting for a reason, expecting you to put the bat down. Should have taken the implication and not run at me under gunpoint.

Reaction score
@Teemo How is it risking my life when I'm armed and there are people there to protect me, alongside myself being armed? I don't need a fucking reason to steal your car

Reaction score
@Mango How does it benefit you to steal a 40 mph Jeep Wrangler while harbouring no grudge against me? It is just risking your life and freedom

Reaction score
@Teemo You're saying that I can't steal cars for no reason? Fuck off, everyone does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.