AR on Marcus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Freedor21 | Tony Ryers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: SvenskeBaB | @Marcus Hudson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:205542456
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User broke 3.4, ignored my gunpoint completely and then attempted to run under gunpoint while there are 3-4 additional officers on scene, you can hear my command in his mic's feedback. User already has multiple bans and warnings for 3.4 as well.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got scared, because a cop said to me on danish "do you want me to shoot you?! I'll shoot you!" you can get madda to confirm that,he understands danish. And I knew you couldn't shoot at me, because I hadn't done any harm to anybody in the given situation. I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by my actions, and apologize if you feel your rp has been ruined even tho I stopped after 2 meters and surrendered. I was kind of panicking because of the cop in front of me saying he was gonna shoot me, I wasn't really looking at you sir.

Reaction score
Marcus, you are a minge, plain and simple. This is the not first time you broke 3.4., not only in general, but in situations involving me. You said in the video an officer told you to leave, which is not only false, but contradicts what you're saying. You broke 3.4, and it doesn't seem like you can learn your lesson.

Reaction score
Why does it contradict my argument please explain? I already told you I am very sorry for my actions, but I panicked when the cop said "ill shoot you!" and gunpointed me from 2 meters away. I wasn't really looking at you, and I stopped and surrendered after 1 meter because I knew my actions was not okay due to 3.4 but I panicked because of the cop.

Reaction score
There was not another police officer on scene until you tried to run, idgaf if you are sorry, you can't learn your lesson. In the video, not only were you looking at me, you were talking to me. Stop lying Marcus and admit you broke the rule.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

@Marcus Hudson will be banned for 3.4​

Status
Not open for further replies.